Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Leslie C

Weekend Staycation

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Aug 2016
I booked for this hotel via booking.com, on the same day of my checked in date.
They have a welcome drink, breakfast for two (2) and since I am alone, I was able to bring the other set of breakfast home. hahaha!
I love the place since it is very accessible and the staff are nice, friendly and very accommodating. The room is clean and cozy.
I would definitely recommend this hotel since it's so affordable.
Date of stay: June 2016
    £41
    £44
1.4 miles from Rosa's Garden Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed staying at this hotel located on a busy side street because it had a nice, nostalgic feel about it. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean & cozy. I'd recommend this hotel for those who'd like to step back in time. The location was also very near to most everything we wanted to see.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank I3337NIdavids
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Rosa's Garden hotel is near the US embassy and close to where the southern cross bus stops in manila (link to Angeles city/Baretto/Baloy). Our room was clean, nothing fancy but decent for the price. Room service is available. There is a fridge in the room, but only stocked with water. Restaurant food was good. Front desk service was helpful. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveMorton
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is a small but comfortable hotel in Ermita. Inexpensive but with good amenities.
Breakfast is included in the room rate and the bar/ restaurant has a good selection of both international and local dishes.
The staff are excellent, friendly and helpful.
There are many bars and restaurants nearby and a very modern shopping mall (Robinsons Place) a short walk away.
I have stayed here many times and will continue to do so in the future.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the back away from the busy main street
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Booked here for a couple of nights as Guy i was meeting was staying there.
It is an ok place, really nothing special, am thinking it is good for Families of Filipinos seeing as fairly large rooms 2 double beds, but very basic accommodation.
Area was ok, nearish to Airport, but on a back street and dubious unlit areas of the street all around.
There are eating places but again aimed at Filipinos
Not the best report i know, but accurate
Would not go there again, but pretty sure this would be a good place for locals

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank philctay
Reviewed 16 December 2014

My husband and I just stayed for a night in Rosas Garden. The staffs are very accommodating. I'm so glad that its just in front of De Leon Center, the only reason why I came to Manila for my orientation at that bldg.

One thing I liked most is the complimentary breakfast, it's not a cheapy meal like most complimentary meals from other hotels.

Date of stay: December 2014