Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
torsten1097
Hannover, Germany

Cheap middle class hotel in a good location

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Feb 2017via mobile
I just stayed a night in Rosa's Garden. I have stayed in quite some hotels in the area, Rosa's Garden is a cheap middle class hotel. The room wasn't having a window but that wasn't a problem for me. The room was okay, a bit spartan though. The location is very good, I usually stay in that area because of lot of bars around, great live music places and a big Robinsons Shopping Mall is close also, as is the Manila Bay. I didn't have breakfast with my booking so I cannot judge about the food. I guess I won't stay again in Rosa's Garden, I rather spend a few hundred pesos more and get a better room...
Date of stay: February 2017
    £43
    £53
1.4 miles from Rosa's Garden Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Satisfied with the cheap hotel price, the location was very accesible especially to all fasfood chain. The room was clean, very relaxing place, they also have a friendly hotel staff, it was highly reccomended to all manila travelers.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chelgaribay
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I booked for this hotel via booking.com, on the same day of my checked in date.
They have a welcome drink, breakfast for two (2) and since I am alone, I was able to bring the other set of breakfast home. hahaha!
I love the place since it is very accessible and the staff are nice, friendly and very accommodating. The room is clean and cozy.
I would definitely recommend this hotel since it's so affordable.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed staying at this hotel located on a busy side street because it had a nice, nostalgic feel about it. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean & cozy. I'd recommend this hotel for those who'd like to step back in time. The location was also very near to most everything we wanted to see.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank I3337NIdavids
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Rosa's Garden hotel is near the US embassy and close to where the southern cross bus stops in manila (link to Angeles city/Baretto/Baloy). Our room was clean, nothing fancy but decent for the price. Room service is available. There is a fridge in the room, but only stocked with water. Restaurant food was good. Front desk service was helpful. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveMorton
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is a small but comfortable hotel in Ermita. Inexpensive but with good amenities.
Breakfast is included in the room rate and the bar/ restaurant has a good selection of both international and local dishes.
The staff are excellent, friendly and helpful.
There are many bars and restaurants nearby and a very modern shopping mall (Robinsons Place) a short walk away.
I have stayed here many times and will continue to do so in the future.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the back away from the busy main street
Date of stay: December 2015