Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
exxonepson123065
Cebu City, Philippines

The place is near us embassy for visa applicants

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Sept 2017
The palce is fairly okay. Its a moderate hotel with basic amenities. I was able to check in very early usual at around 12noon, that a big plus....gives you time to rest before the afternoon activities. The staffs are friendly and accomodating.Thumbs up!
Date of stay: September 2017
    £45
  • travelup.com
1.4 miles from Rosa's Garden Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Staying here mostly when visiting Ermita and I was always treated well here. The price is good, room and bathroom has also new tiles. We are having great time here. Outside some beggars, but that's allover Manila.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I just stayed a night in Rosa's Garden. I have stayed in quite some hotels in the area, Rosa's Garden is a cheap middle class hotel. The room wasn't having a window but that wasn't a problem for me. The room was okay, a bit spartan though. The location is very good, I usually stay in that area because of lot of bars around, great live music places and a big Robinsons Shopping Mall is close also, as is the Manila Bay. I didn't have breakfast with my booking so I cannot judge about the food. I guess I won't stay again in Rosa's Garden, I rather spend a few hundred pesos more and get a better room...

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Satisfied with the cheap hotel price, the location was very accesible especially to all fasfood chain. The room was clean, very relaxing place, they also have a friendly hotel staff, it was highly reccomended to all manila travelers.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chelgaribay
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I booked for this hotel via booking.com, on the same day of my checked in date.
They have a welcome drink, breakfast for two (2) and since I am alone, I was able to bring the other set of breakfast home. hahaha!
I love the place since it is very accessible and the staff are nice, friendly and very accommodating. The room is clean and cozy.
I would definitely recommend this hotel since it's so affordable.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed staying at this hotel located on a busy side street because it had a nice, nostalgic feel about it. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean & cozy. I'd recommend this hotel for those who'd like to step back in time. The location was also very near to most everything we wanted to see.

Date of stay: March 2016