Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cecil Miller
Cebu Island, Philippines

Old Hotel with awesome staff's

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Mar 2018via mobile
I stayed at this hotel even after reading all the reviews and I found that this hotel is better than what they say as for bug's i did see any my room was very clean yes the hotel is very old and needs renovation work to make it look better the a/c was Cold the hot water works the best time for a nice hot shower is between 5am and 7am because most of the day is just warm the towels where clean and white they had toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom even tho I brought my own the refrigerator had bottle water in it but if you drink any while staying there you will have to pay for each bottle you drink they also had a tray with 2 coffee cups and 2 glasses with 2 coffee 2 tea bags 2 sugar and 2 creamers also if you need more the staff on the second floor will be nice enough to give more and you don't pay for the coffee tea or creamers and sugar as for hot water to make them with just ask the staff they will give you a thermo with hot water in it and they will refill it too as for the restaurant on the second floor the staff there where awesome as well they treat you like your in a five star hotel which is an A+ for me the food was delicious too as for the security guards they are also very helpful and will help you get a cab if you need one so if i ever go back to Manila again I will stay here again if it's near all my planned destination's. thank you Rosas staff for an awesome 3 days 2 night stay hooe to see you all again.
Date of stay: March 2018
0.2 miles from Rosa's Garden Hotel
  • travelup.com
1.4 miles from Rosa's Garden Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The palce is fairly okay. Its a moderate hotel with basic amenities. I was able to check in very early usual at around 12noon, that a big plus....gives you time to rest before the afternoon activities. The staffs are friendly and accomodating.Thumbs up!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Staying here mostly when visiting Ermita and I was always treated well here. The price is good, room and bathroom has also new tiles. We are having great time here. Outside some beggars, but that's allover Manila.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I just stayed a night in Rosa's Garden. I have stayed in quite some hotels in the area, Rosa's Garden is a cheap middle class hotel. The room wasn't having a window but that wasn't a problem for me. The room was okay, a bit spartan though. The location is very good, I usually stay in that area because of lot of bars around, great live music places and a big Robinsons Shopping Mall is close also, as is the Manila Bay. I didn't have breakfast with my booking so I cannot judge about the food. I guess I won't stay again in Rosa's Garden, I rather spend a few hundred pesos more and get a better room...

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Satisfied with the cheap hotel price, the location was very accesible especially to all fasfood chain. The room was clean, very relaxing place, they also have a friendly hotel staff, it was highly reccomended to all manila travelers.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chelgaribay
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I booked for this hotel via booking.com, on the same day of my checked in date.
They have a welcome drink, breakfast for two (2) and since I am alone, I was able to bring the other set of breakfast home. hahaha!
I love the place since it is very accessible and the staff are nice, friendly and very accommodating. The room is clean and cozy.
I would definitely recommend this hotel since it's so affordable.

Date of stay: June 2016