Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mario
Italy

Nice and clean hotel in Manila

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Jul 2019
A nice and good hotel in Manila, near Intramuros and Manila Bay.
The room was cozy and very clean, the bed was comfortable.
The staff was kindly. Breakfast was good (you can choice from different kinds of breakfast).
Recommended.
    £42
    £97
1.4 miles from Rosa's Garden Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2019

This is a good choice if, like me, you are old school; like a big room with a warm attmosphere and don't need anything fancy. This is a semi-budget hotel, so don't expect 5 star anything, but it was clean, had plenty of elbow room and I even liked the 1970's original Mabini Art in the room. The many large hardwood carvings in the lobby areas were an unusual touch. The food was quite decent and the server was great. Close location for the US embassy, Rizal Park, and the national museums. Not exactly a good part of town, if you want that, go to Makati, but we felt safe enough. I think they are deferring maintaince on this place, probably waiting to replace the building, so not all the rooms are even available, but the one we had was fine and a good value.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

Tastefull, fresh and good quality
food and nice service. Octopus casserole, highly recommanded. Good white wine cabernret sauvignon and special dessert with eggplant. Pleasant atmosfeer and english speaking staff

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here twice. My first was last 2016 when I had my embassy appointment. My second stay was last May 30-April 1, 2019. The location is great as it is near the embassy which is my purpose of stay and it's close to the airport, manila zoo, robinson's mall, ermita shrine, a short drive to baclaran and etcetera. The price is affordable compared to the other hotels in the area. They offer two complimentary mineral water, free coffee, welcome drinks upon arrival, and a free wifi. The staffs are very accommodating and the room is spacious enough for two people. Has a mini fridge in the room, cabinet and drawers, towels, soap, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush. Airconditioner and the hot and cold shower works well. The T.V has cable connection. I have some points to mention though. The bathroom is kind of smelly and needs total cleaning to get rid of stinky smell. The window is broken and I can see they tried to fix it by putting a screen on it but I don't think that's enough as screen can easily be broken. They have restaurant at the second floor but I haven't tried their foods so I can't give comments on that one. They have internet shop inside but it's expensive and they also have souvenirs for sale but I did not mind to check the price cause I am not interested in buying anyway. If you want to buy souvenirs you can buy in baclaran where you can have it at cheapest price plus you have lots of stuffs to choose from. Overall my stay here was great.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel even after reading all the reviews and I found that this hotel is better than what they say as for bug's i did see any my room was very clean yes the hotel is very old and needs renovation work to make it look better the a/c was Cold the hot water works the best time for a nice hot shower is between 5am and 7am because most of the day is just warm the towels where clean and white they had toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom even tho I brought my own the refrigerator had bottle water in it but if you drink any while staying there you will have to pay for each bottle you drink they also had a tray with 2 coffee cups and 2 glasses with 2 coffee 2 tea bags 2 sugar and 2 creamers also if you need more the staff on the second floor will be nice enough to give more and you don't pay for the coffee tea or creamers and sugar as for hot water to make them with just ask the staff they will give you a thermo with hot water in it and they will refill it too as for the restaurant on the second floor the staff there where awesome as well they treat you like your in a five star hotel which is an A+ for me the food was delicious too as for the security guards they are also very helpful and will help you get a cab if you need one so if i ever go back to Manila again I will stay here again if it's near all my planned destination's. thank you Rosas staff for an awesome 3 days 2 night stay hooe to see you all again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The palce is fairly okay. Its a moderate hotel with basic amenities. I was able to check in very early usual at around 12noon, that a big plus....gives you time to rest before the afternoon activities. The staffs are friendly and accomodating.Thumbs up!

Date of stay: September 2017