“yummy 😋”
Review of Samgyupsalamat

Samgyupsalamat
Ranked #137 of 1,070 Restaurants in Manila
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

2nd time to eat here, i love their korean bbq, very tasty,also the raddish salad and steamed egg..the waitress/waiters are very attentive to the customers on their needs..the only thing i dont like eating here is when you go out the resto, the smell of the smoke inside is also in your clothes and hair haha..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and her boyfriend invited my husband and I for dinner here. It's my first time on an unlimited samgyupsal in Manila. I had twice in Los Angeles. For the price of 499 pesos per person, we were so full! Food was really good and every time we ask for another round, the staff was fast in providing for seconds. Place can be hot so get ready to bring a hankie.
Watch out for finding the place because it is slightly out of a main street. Get a reservation because this place is full all the time.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Been frequenting this restaurant for quite some time already. During lunch time, it is best to be there at about 11:00 am to make sure you get a table without falling in line.

Take note that during lunch time (12noon) and dinner (6:30pm) lines can get really long.

Make sure to try their B1 or the bulgogi! It’s the best! I swear!

Price is reasonable. 449 for lunch and 499 for dinner.

See me there every monday lunch! Lol!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We tried Samgyupsalamat Mabini because I've been hearing good things about it. I was impressed by the service staff although you have to wait really long to be seated. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Experience cook-it-yourself korean food without busting your wallet. Try their 9 pork and beef buffet for less than 500 pesos. Go with an empty stomach or else you will regret it.