Leesons Residences
  • Pool
V Hotel(Manila)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewshot and cold showerbudget hotelprivate toiletwifi is freeconvenience storesmall refrigeratortaft avenueexpensive hotelpay pesosfollowing morningflat screen tvrobinsons mallconvenient locationmabini streetwalking distancethe room was nicelrt station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I read some of the good reviews here and I'm wondering, did these people stay at the same Leesons?! I booked a Deluxe room in 2011, but I feel I still have to post this review.

I arrived late at night, entrance on the side street. This is in a rotting residential area away from pretty much everything except the LRT. Only the security guard was present. He guided me to my room upstairs (no elevator). I was dismayed with the condition of the room! Old furniture, lousy bed, inadequate A/C. But to top it off, a bathroom with no wash basin/sink(!) and no mirror, with just a shower head sticking out of the wall. Upon asking "and how do we wash and shave here"? the answer was "in the kitchenette sink". And "what about a mirror?" reply: "we can bring you one"! I suppose he meant the portable ones you buy at the drugstore.

I asked to see the manager, he wasn't there, asked the guard to call him. Waited a few minutes and decided to "cut my losses". Told the guard I'm checking out and to have the manager call me the next day on my Manila cell phone, as this is "misrepresentation".

After lengthy back and forth with hotels.com, they ended up charging the first night and refunded the rest.

In short, this is not a residence and for sure it's not a hotel!

Room Tip: to find a good room, just choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank EliasNYC
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I arrived at about 11 PM at the hotel for a two day stay on Jan. 19, 2013. Tired and exhausted all I wanted was a bed to sleep. The guard told me that my room was flooded and that he will have to send me to another hotel. Then I will have to come back tomorrow. I tried to reason with him to leave me at the other hotel as I was going to leave at 8PM but to no avail. So, next morning I had to come back to Leeson residence. I had requested a lower floor room due to a bad knee. I was given a room on the fifth floor and no elevator and now, miraculosly, my room was not flooded. There are no resturants in the immediate vicinity of the hotel which has no dining facities. The hotel is located in a residential neighbourhood. Very inconvenient. I will definitely not be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank flyingwish
Reviewed 28 November 2012

All in all good. The guard and the staff were very friendly and security is good. My only complain is they cant provide extra pillow to extra guest even you paid P800 for them! Booked two rooms for two nights plus two extra person so paid P3200 for two nights and they cant even provide two extra pillows ! Asked them twice and first answer was they dont provide extra pillows, the second answer was , they really dont provide extra pillow for the paid extra guest :-) so we ahd to use our bags :-)

Air conditioned room, canle tv and free wifi are the plus points. Location a little bit out of the way. Very residential and crowdy. A little bit scary to walk alone during the night and roads are vy very noisy.

Hope this helped

Room Tip: Do not chooose rooms next to the road as it can be noisy all night long
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Leesons Residences is a nice place to stay specially if you are looking for decent accomodation but is working within a budget. The room is spacious with a queen size bed. A private toilet & bath with hot & cold shower. The aircon works fine. Free wifi is very fast, does not have a problem at all.

Public transportation is just few steps away. McDonalds & Jollibee is just 3 minutes to walk. There is also a Ministop Convenience store that is open 24hrs across the street. Robinsons Place Shopping Mall is 15 minutes away. Very convenient location.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Dianne Eve C
Reviewed 21 October 2012

The staff of this hotel did a good job in maintaining the cleanliness of the room. They are very friendly and always smile including the guard. I dont have a problem at all during my 5 days stay. The janitress clean my room everyday. When I get back to the hotel in the evening, room is already clean and towels are already changed. They provide wifi for free inside the room. With the price that i paid, i think it is very cheap, considering the room is nice and spacious, with the free wifi, I say it is truly a bargain.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple