Leesons Residences
  • Pool
V Hotel(Manila)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewshot and cold showerbudget hotelprivate toiletwifi is freeconvenience storesmall refrigeratortaft avenueexpensive hotelpay pesosfollowing morningflat screen tvrobinsons mallconvenient locationmabini streetwalking distancethe room was nicelrt station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Actually we already planned to use our NO SHOW button that night...hehehe..because of some bad feedback...

but at almost 7pm, we called and reconfirmed our room, at 8pm we arrvd,

Location: not that bad, near everything, in morning = busy street bcoz its nearby schools and employment agencies, but at night..it will look like typical manila residential area, as its really attached in residential street.

room: wer not really expecting it....AT ALL, room is big,theres balcony (plus A for me..coz i smoke), clean and nice...bed is not like hotel type, theres compli shampoo,toothpaste,tooth brush..mini ref..etc...CR is not that big but not that small like [--] inn around manila...for Php 700? wer getting this kind of room?! oh yeah...ive been to many small Inn/motmot around the metro, but leesons, based on their rate..is really recommended...

Staff: SG was also their FO that night, check in was really quick, (just present all the things they need, vouchers, id) and Php 1000 for incidental deposit..

Value: thumbs up!!!!

theres no special decor to see in their room, dont expect big lobby, duvet from shang, dusit uniformed staff or any raffles kind services. if you are in limited budget and just want to value your money....then stay here..if not... then find and book to another inn or hotels nearby.xpend more.....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank letsgobuknoy
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Booked online and got half price. Free wifi, 99 TV channels! Ha. Small bathroom is good. Got own kitchen with sink, kettle cups, fridge and free toothbrush etc. bed is comfy and aircon cold, but choose a room with quiet aircon. Staff ask to clean room every day or two. If you don't like steps then book specific level one! But I like steps :) only 10 minutes walk to quirino train station. 15 to 20 minutes walk to Robinson plaza. Friendly staff and security 25 hours. Very secure with double locks, security cameras and security bars on the outside balcony.

Room Tip: Check aircon noise. Choose quiet aircon rather than traffic noise... Choose level one if not like steps! Or level 5 to keep fit :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We got the superior room for a very cheap price because of the promo. It has a fridge which was very handy so we could just store the drinks we bought. What's bad in this hotel is that the check-in time took so long and it was just the security guard who kinda helped the one on the desk. They don't really have proper staff like the other hotels. They also don't change your bedsheets (only the room if you asked). We know this because we spilt some drinks on the side and after they've supposedly cleaned, it was still there. We stayed for a few nights only so we just dealt with it and for the price we paid, I would still stay there. You get what you paid for and don't expect much if you paid the CHEAPEST price in Manila.

Room Tip: Get the superior room as they usually have promo for it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I agreed with the previous review, this place is so cheap that we can complain about it. I paid like US$15 per night. I knew at this price I wasn't staying at the W hotel. But please don't pay more than this price because this place for me was not good.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank davidfromnyc
Reviewed 28 August 2013

To listen to some of the reviews here, you'd imagine they paid $100's and booked the Four Seasons. I've stayed in places all over the world, from 5 star resorts to crap holes in India, and for $25 this place is great. I recently paid $60 per night in Makati for a place much worse than here. I'm on my second night of a week stay and the place is in a good location, has cold air conditioning, very clean, mini fridge, friendly staff and even a comfortable bed (I was expecting a foam cushion but have a regular 8-10" thick mattress). The balcony is small but good if you are a smoker & want to people watch. People who complain about the noise must be extremely light sleepers; I'm sitting on the bed right now at 7 pm with all kinds of traffic down below and I barely hear a thing--an occasional faint horn. Yes there are no black out shades, just normal curtains, so if that's a problem make sure you bring your sleep blinds.

If you are planning on staying for over a week, check out airbnb dot com. I could have rented a fully furnished condo for a month for about the same price.

Room Tip: I'm in 401 and it's fine for me
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business