My booking was from October 26, 2013 – October 31, 2013, unfortunately I arrived with my daughter on October 27, 2013. This is supposed my 3rd time in Leesons, we went with the normal routine. The guard on duty made a call to find out which room we are to be assigned. After sometime, the guard ask me to fill the form and assign us to a room in the fourth floor. I was requesting for a room in the lower floor, as I saw indications that this rooms are available and my daughter is with me. This indications are:
1) Keys , remote controls for TV and aircon are in the assigned room cubicle .
2) Keys alone in the cubicle can mean that the guest is just out, but not the remote for tv and aircon.
However, the guard informed me that lower grounds are for lease annually and not for hotel guest. I filled the form and agreed just to accept the assigned room. Then, the phone rang and this is what I heard , “akala ko ayos na, na assigned ko na sila.” ( I thought it is already ok, I have already assigned room for them). They are now telling me that they have to transfer me to another hotel. By this , I told them that I wish to cancel the remaining booked days
I understand of Agoda’s no show policy, but do you treat a returning guest this way. If loyalty is not one of the values of LESSON RESIDENCES, I hope AGODA can show or teach them the value of LOYALTY. Lesson is honestly a valued budget hotel, but its character is intolerable. A little sensitivity to the guest , especially to a returning guest I believe would not hurt its profit. Add to this, I have not booked for one night, but 5 nights and my daughter is with me. I choice Leeson for I thought, I and my daughter will be safe here and suddenly, I will be transferred to another hotel, knowing there is available room.
I will leave it up to you to decide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located in the heart of Malate, close to almost everything you need. Just a 15 minute leisurely walk away is the Robinsons Place Shopping Mall, where you can do your shopping and dining. It provides furnished units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Leesons Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leesons Residences Hotel Manila