“SARAP.....”

Little Asia
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has good food and a great menu!
Here you can Vape like in many restaurants in manila.
Service is excellent

Reviewed 23 December 2012

this is my second time here ,we had ordered almost the same menu with last time we went here, but i found that our favorite"bacon wrapped chicken" was too salty!anyway,still delicious as well as their bigger servings of fried rice.my teener nephews found the resto's ambience ok .they were all appreciative that their asian fusion cuisine can be eaten within their approved "hotness" level(yellow,red,green chilis).servers are most attentive in refilling drinks and are friendly.over all, it's a good experience to eat here ,especially at night when it' s cooler.try their lettuce wraps and curries!

Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

Twice we went here. I was enamored with crispy chicken wings with garlic. It's a little oily but taste sooo good. Japanese mixed fried rice was near the authenticate Japanese taste. Chow Mien noodle was a little blant. Ambiance was enchanting with red chandelier & red seats. Service was ok in the afternoon because it will be either one or two tables being occupied. Will I come back again? You bet! Cuz I know what to order already.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I was so happy to find a restaurant that is not yet another fast food outlet that I was very predisposed in Little Asia's favor. There are only three restaurants in this local chain, and it has apparently won numerous awards for "Asian Fusion Cuisine." I had hot and sour soup which was extremely heavy on MSG, and a chicken curry which was both bland and low on quality ingredients: it contained only dark meat, a few peanuts, a few chunks of potatoes, and that was it.

On the bright side, the restaurant's interior was pleasant enough and they DID NOT play the incessant pop music you run into everywhere in the Philippines. Instead, there was some good jazz on the sound system.

All together, though, one felt the food was subpar.