“Terrible & Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of RAF Mansion Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manila
RAF Mansion Hotel
Ranked #101 of 109 Hotels in Manila
“Terrible & Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Well, i have booked this hotel as the taxi driver bring here saying its near to the bus stand where the morning buses are going to tagaytay. I have paid 2100pesos for this hotel and that for nothing. Rooms are totally dirty and bathroom made me remind of creepy houses which can only seen in movies. Rusty bathroom fittings, broken tiles, 14" Bulky TV ( which i didnt see for the last 8 years ), and the bedsheet are not clean. Aircon was noisy like a helicopter moving around me all through the night. I have no idea how i survived here for a night.In the morning, for the breakfast, you have to go the nearby restaurant, which is just a very low level restaurant and full of cooking smoke. You cannot even breathe properly inside. An Experiece though, atleast i know hotels like these are still exists in this age.

Room Tip: Na!!! I dont even suggest for any rooms on this hotel
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Niaz G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Korean first
Lucena City, Philippines
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

Me, my husband and my 6yr old son stayed at this hotel because from our flight from cebu we decided to stay at a hotel near the airport because of flood at buendia and slex because of typhoon maring.our room at the 7th flr is big but old.i was not able to sleep well because the aircon is so noisy and sort of cracking up.there are toiletries and towels available.the sink is so old and when you brush your teeth, the water tastes funny.the tv has bad reception on local channels.the pillow is so flat and blanket so thin.next morning the front of the hotel is heavily flooded and we took pedicab because no other transportation can pass through.the free breakfast is only food (tocilog tastes ok but no water) and delivered by one of the hotel staffs because we cannot go to the cafe next door where they serve the food because of the flood.there's no electricity that morning because they said the generator broke down.so i have to take a cold bath.the shower is not working so i used instead the dipper to take a bath.very disappointed:(

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Mdmercado

Travellers are raving about these Manila hotels

Darwin, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I have to admit our trip was pretty poorly planned. We had a week in Phillipines staying in Davao and Manila. Last 2 nights were here and it was not good. We paid approx $AUD80 per night for our double room. It was last minute so perhaps the price was bumped up but we were tired and had tried one other hotel that was booked out. We also heard that the airport taxis get a large commision for bringing guests there. Cockroaches, blocked shower drain, terrible smell coming from the drain. But staff were lovely and courteous and breakfast provided at the cafe next door was yum. Last resort though I reckon!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Michelle C
Davao
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

You will never go back again you will never recomend it, it is a dump, it is dirty all round, do not let the taxi drivers take you for they must get all the revenue from it. I was put on the top floor no lights, toilet, shower and a/c did not work, I can honestly say the only thing good about ithis hotel was the door out. So do not ever ever use this hotel the manager just does not care.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms there was a long line for people waiting to complain
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
7 Thank Annie C
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

This hotel is garbage and the female manager is mentally ill. Absolutely clueless on how to run a business and have no idea on how to treat customers.

Toilet not working. Drainage not draining.. The smell is horried, rooms priced,etc.

• Stayed March 2013
7 Thank Endlessflyer
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

I think you Judge a hotel a lot by the price you want to pay. My Girlfriend and myself stayed two nights, the room was spacious clean had sower toilet, Television telephone, the staff unlike some have said, were very polite, my girl lives in Butuan city, and we stayed at a hotel one night near airport,double the price of RAF Mansion, no bigger and no better.
If you want better and you are staying longer go elsewhere i was happy.

Room Tip: If you are just staying over in Manila, it is ideal for single couples, think it would be hard to en...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sean C
Manila, Philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

We were in Manila with my parents just recently(Feb10-14) to fetch my sister from the airport at Naia 1 when we decided to get a new hotel much nearer and cheaper from the airport so that it would be easier for us to travel from the hotel back to the airport going home to Iloilo. As we were discussing with my sister as to what hotel and where to check-in, one man came along and asked us if we need a taxi and where to stay in Manila, as he is working in the airport and he is also an Ilonggo, he told us he knows of a cheaper hotel and the taxi can take us there. I argued with my sister that its better we go back to Sogo hotel in Pasay Rotonda but the man insisted it is expensive there..So we tried to check-in at RAF Mansion hotel, my gosh it is so expensive, it costs us P 3335 plus 500 for the extra bed and since my mom and dad have their ids for senior citizens, we thought of asking for a discount but to our dismayed they only deducted P185 to our bill, where in fact if they deducted 20% P767 will the our total deduction.The room is quite big but the table is dusty, the cr don't have any exhaust fan nor window, the refrigerator smells awful, there's a cockroach inside, no sign that they take effort to clean it.no wifi connection either, it's really a no no hotel .I can't even advertise it to my friends...the next day we decided to transfer at Sogo hotel in Pasay rotunda...

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family