“Best selection of dimsums!”

Golden Fortune Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #213 of 1,058 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

We are regular customers of this resto and we dine here once a month. If you are a dimsum lover like me, you'll definitely love this place because of the variety of the dimsums they offer. TIP: They have a special promo price for dimsum after 8pm! This is one of our favorite chinese resto. They also serve exotic dishes.

1  Thank Rica T

Reviewed 28 April 2013

This used to be my favorite restaurant around binondo but I have a lot of misfortune which led me to stop eating here. My family and I ate here years ago and we all got diarrhea a few hours after eating here. Then, just last year, there was a big flying cockroach that flew to my face, and the waiter just laughed at me! Their waiters are untrained and you usually need to follow up your order a lot of times!

People go here after 9PM so they can avail the discount, it's mostly empty during daytime.

They serve free dessert but if you don't know about it and don't tell them about it, they will not serve it to you. You have to tell them to serve it which is kind of robbing their customers if you think about it.

The food is OK, but the restaurant is just dirty. Flying cockroach and diarrhea is enough for me to stop eating here.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Service is very attentive and the Chinese fare is just perfect. We make it a point to visit this place during Holy Week and it never fails to satisfy.

1  Thank DenduA
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We came here to celebrate 2 family members' Birthday. And it turned out just like that...a CELEBRATION especially with good good food! Service deluxe an added star to this great restaurant.

1  Thank JoAndrew A
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Had the dim sum/shabu-shabu eat all you can with my family. It took them a while to prepare for the shabu-shabu though. We had fresh squid, pork's blood & insides, meatballs, fresh watercress and polonchay. We had dumplings too and crab stick. Food is okay and the price is worthwhile though. Just a big disappointment we didn't even got to eat any crab or shrimp because the table before us got it all. Talk about being rude. Also why did they let all the other diner get all the crab & shrimp and not have extras? Also service is a bit poor so if have an order, you might have to repeat or follow up your order thrice.

1  Thank Annie S