“Chinese food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The family attend wifey’s cousin christening. They served pancit canton, fried chicken, tofu, pata tim, cuapao, fish fillet and yangchow fried rice. The taste is just okay nothing extraordinary that kinda disappointed me as i was expecting more from this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

They have recently reopened the ground floor after a couple of months worth of renovating.
I have been coming here for years! And Im still ordering the same thing!
They go on half-the-price at 9pm till closing (12mn).
I dont recommend the lobster balls because they can get too fishy in taste, especially in soups.
Their congee is really good and BIG!
Dimsums are great!
I like their spring rolls too!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Dimsum at 50% discount from 2pm to 5pm, 9pm onwards. I love their Beef Ball and Siomai. Their Chicken Feet is also good. The only set back is their service is very slow. They will only steam the dimsum when you order so it takes around 30 minutes. But the food was worth the wait. Hopefully they can improve on this process.

1  Thank Dennies S
Reviewed 1 December 2016

we were 12 adults in all.Sunday lunch. Ordered ala carte halabos na suahe as appetizer and steamed lapulapu - straight from aquarium - as entree, plus rice, soup, bday noodles, minced pork with lettuce, squid in salt n chili, beef with ampalaya ( found this a little salty for my taste). All except the ampalaya dish was superb. for dessert, we had butse which was yummy; the almond gelatin tho was not as bouncy as expected. Staff were very helpful too in choosing the right food orders and timing them so that food was served at the time we chose. Resto is clean and has enough convenient parking space.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We were famished after a long morning of meetings and discussions and we were glad to learn that reservations for lunch were made at Golden Fortune Seafood Restaurant, Kalaw Branch.

I was not really expecting the very tasty food that was served for lunch. We enjoyed every bit served. Ask the waiters, PRACTICALLY NO LEFT OVERS even if we were already bursting at the seams! Oh, sorry but i think waiters were also great, but dint notice them much as i was focused on my food...

Will definitely be back for more! Try it you must!

1  Thank orli b