Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Norman W
Wem, United Kingdom

Perfect and beautiful and thank you all.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 May 2024via mobile
Beautiful hotel and very relaxing and peaceful for my first time visiting the Philippines and also for the special occasion I have come to meet my partner of 2 years to spend some time in the city.

The staff have been amazing and friendly and always happy and will always talk to you when down stairs.

Breakfast is beautiful every morning and relaxing listening to all the people around as it’s just so relaxing at the hotel and would come again.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
0.7 miles from Manila Grand Opera Hotel
    £43
  • travelup.com
3.1 miles from Manila Grand Opera Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2024

Comfy stay. Conducive for bonding with family. Accessible to commercial stores. I will go back at this hotel if given the chance.

I was able to do my business engagement very well. I will recommend this hotel with my friends.

Satisfied. The money is worth.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2023

Our stay was great 😃. Just a tip maybe we can change the TV into Smart or Led and add Netflix or Disney cable.. Also add like plastic bag for wet clothes too. Staff are friendly and approachable. The pool was great too.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2023

Hotel is decent, friendly and clean.
Breakfast acoomodates both filipino and western taste, staff very professional and curteous
Hotel is located near bus terminal and the metro station, so convenient for moving throughout Manilla
Enjoyed our stay, recomended.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2023 via mobile

The first room was outdated and dark, window blind doesn’t work, after two nights I had enough and luckily run into the assistant manager, I voiced out my complaints and within hours we were back to the present .
Larger room, flat screen TV, brighter room, quieter ac .Amed M. Tugas asst. manager made sure we’re happy and looked after for the rest of our stays.
This pictures are in the first room

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2022

Thank you staff of MGOH! You were all fantastic!

I really enjoyed my stay because your sevice was great.

You took care of my needs from housekeeping to food to other extra needs I had, you delivered.

Well done!!