“Bee Killer” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Sydney, Australia
“Bee Killer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

Finally, been to this fast food joint, I went to T.M. Kalaw Branch near U.N Avenue LRT station, they got good range of food, perfect for BBQ lover like me, I was surprised when I first step in this joint, heaps of people lining up to order I was thinking they could really beat Jollibee as the number one fast food joint in the Philippines, anyway! They got cheap and great quality food and now even better because they are under JFC management which is the Jollibee, so the chicken here is great too and who doesn't like the idea of unlimited rice? for the foreigner you may not like the portion but if you order another chicken or something else, it still cost you under $6 AUD. Must try besides jollibee chickenjoy. For sure the taste are all the same in any branch but in TM Kalaw I had the best service and hospitality I was looking for.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

paranaque
“Bad Night at Mang Inasal SM Sucat branch”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

Me and my wife have been eating at this Mang Inasal branch for the last 6 months. The last four times we ate here, we unfortunately was served by one of the most unprofessional rude waitress ever. This short fudgy waitress would make faces everytime we ate there. My wife thinks this all started when she was giving specifics about her order of bangus belly. Ever since she was always making faces and showed a bad attitude everytime we ate there. Last night was the last draw (Dec 9,2012 at 7 PM), i confronted her together with her supervisor. I told both that this kind of service is unapropriate and unacceptable. I can't wait to get a hold of the owner of this Mang Inasal Branch. People like this are bad for business.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Leon T
Luzon, Philippines
“Unlimited!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

The place where there is unlimited rice served to pair the famous Inasal Chicken. The complete condiment will enable you to experiment with the dish. It depends on your taste. If you want it chili, sweet or anyway you want it..! So many side dish to choose from!! Go ahead check for yourself. A true value for your money.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank cocosheryl
Manila, Philippines
“Unlimited Rice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

I have been a loyal Mang Inasal patron even before it became a multi-billion business.
I first tried it in their East Ave. QC branch. I was also able to eat at their Tagaytay City branch.
But the branch that I eat most frequently (am embarrassed to admit, but it is now a weekly thing) is in SM Hypermart Sucat.
Me & my eldest teen are heavy rice eaters. We truly enjoy the unlimited rice promo here.
But for the record, I love their soup (they use kamias with pepper sprinkles and tastingly sour/spicy); I love their chicken (generous sized, tender and well cooked); I love the chicken oil (can be unhealthy, I know); and everything else on their menu.
This joint is making other chicken inasal places a run for their money.
If you have limited buget but want to have a delicious, hearty meal... this place is for you!

• Visited August 2012