Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jude C

Nice hotel.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Mar 2017
Small room, clean and affordable if you book in advance online.. Good for 2 nights only and near US embassy. Just bring slippers because there's no slippers inside. Compare agoda, traveloka or trivago prices.
Date of stay: March 2017
Room Tip: Front view very noisy. Better if at the bac room.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    £53
    £75
0.6 miles from GranPrix Econotels Inns & Suites - Manila
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Cleanliness is superb, safety is dependable, and very competitve price with excellent hotel staff and very simple hotel design .Recommendable to anyone would be client in this hotel at the heart of Manila.
I stayed for 2 weeks because it's very near to US embassy,close to Robinson Mall and PAGCOR casino, only few meters walk to this establishment also to famous Rizal Park.

Value for money for a traveller looking for simple accomodation at the heart on Manila.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Located on Mabina Street, Ermita it is a convenient location for Robinson Mall, US Embassy, Bars and Restaurants and just a short walk to Rizal Park.

The staff are welcoming and helpful. I only had breakfast and it was very good but the coffee was not to my taste but that is subjective.

The room was small but adequate. Water was good pressure and warm enough for comfort.

Bed was clean and comfortable.

Certainly, I would use it again if the occasion demands.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank franksO7945RW
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I was working on a certain budget coming to Manila for my Visa Medical exam. It was a 3mins walk from St. Luke's. Superior room at 1500 including buffet breakfast is good. Their elevator was working when I arrived. Their room is enough for me. The service is good and accommodating. I will be back on the 28th for an overnight stay again.

Try to ask for a room near the WiFi router if you want a better signal. Also before you accept the room, check on the bedsheets and towels. I had to request for a new one because when I went to my room I saw smudges and dirt like it was not washed. So since I saw then changing it right in front of me it was better.
They need to find a new laundry washer.

Overall stay was great!!!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2015

elevator closed for maintenance. stairs should not be a problem except for mobility impaired. restaurant is on 7th floor. air conditioner runs so quiet you may not think it is working but it is fine, and necessary with the manila heat and humidity. cheapest towels ever seen, not very absorbent. lots of restaurants, bars and money changers on street close by. short walk to mall. corner store close by. live music across the street. helpful and nice staff. small room.crowded for 2. desk but no where to store clothes. only two pronged outlets . room key turns on electricity so you cannot charge phone when you are out.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of the rate which includes breakfast.

Upon reaching the hotel which is just beside City State Hotel, I was having second thoughts considering that the 7-storey hotel doesnt have any elevator.

Fortunately, they gave us a second floor room which is quite small with the basics. Aircon, tv with a very bad cable reception, A comfort room with a hot & cold shower & a very basic toiletries consisting of shampoo & conditioner, toothbrush & toothpaste & soap which are all packed in sachets.

Their double-sized bed has a thin blanket with two small pillows which we requested for additional two pillows at P25/each. There was no room slippers too which we also requested the hotel to supply us at no charge (at least). Though the slippers they supplied are rubbers & used yet clean.

Their towels were worn, small & blackish. The only positive aspect is it smell good.

The room has no dining table except for a dresser which you can use to dine if you are the only occupant.

Their restaurant is located at the 7th floor & who would want to climb up the 7th floor on stairs? Thus, we requested for room service only. The same goes for our breakfast which we requested to be sent to our rooms instead of dining in their restaurant.

With regard to the food, at least it tasted okay considering the hotel.

If given a chance to be back, I will try other hotels with the same category.

Date of stay: July 2015