“Overrated and a Waste of Money”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 55 Coffee & Tea in Manila
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Yes, it's a great place to chill out, but to be honest there are better (or at least just as good) coffee places to go nearby. Don't waste your money just because of the name. Go somewhere else for a fraction of the price.

2  Thank MondoMan7767

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I really do love toffee nut frappuccino so Im still hoping even though its not Christmas season they still can serve a very delicious and relaxing drink!
I love the staffs in starbucks they're very welcoming and professionals :)
Anyway please back the toffee nut :( I LOVE IT!!!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

While waiting fir my sister and her family we decided to chill out at starbucks however when i asked the staff if they have wifi she told me as if shes irritated ,for being kniwn as a wifi place i expected they have thats why i asked but her answer and expression was un expected hmmmpppp

Reviewed 29 December 2013

always good. service excellent. cafe with adon espresso very good. food, sandwiches good and tasty, but bread ...... american taste. free wifi therefore lots of wifi- squatters.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Starbucks in general is a favorite for me and has been for several years where I can get my Venti Latte with 6 white sugars but this was a first for my significant other who was adventurous enough to try their coffee. We were both equally impressed with the Vanilla and Chocalate powder which we sprinkled liberally on our drinks. I think I've introduced a lifelong fan!