“I go to mass here..”
Review of Santa Ana Church

Santa Ana Church
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It is one of the many churches included as National Heritage. The facade is being renovated right now.. The church has newly installed tv monitors... Im lucky that i live in Sta. Ana Manila coz i love old churches so much.

There are newer reviews for Santa Ana Church

Reviewed 17 December 2013

My wife and I were married here Dec. 20, 2012. They had just finished doing a touch up outside the day before our wedding. It was so amazing when the doors opened when my wife walked though. It was just like the movies.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

the altar is almost a replica of our altar albeit it has colors in it while in my hometown it is all in gold. great place to pray between 1-2pm.

2  Thank junn777 n
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This church contains a museum of artifacts showing that Sta. Ana is, in fact, one of the oldest places in Manila. The area adjacent to it including the church was a big cemetery for mixed Filipino and Chinese residents in the place before the Spanish came. In fact the road adjacent to the church is called Lamayan. I grew up in Sta.Ana.

2  Thank chitomer
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The Sta. Ana Church is also called Our Lady of the Abandoned Church in New Panaderos St. Sta. Ana Manila; it’s a restored Catholic church and one of the centuries-old churches in the Manila Area. The Church of Santa Ana stands on the site of the first Franciscan mission established outside Manila in 1578.
This church is passable via Jeepney or other public vehicle and it can be found in the center town of Sta. Ana where you can see the public market.
I used to pass by along the church when I visit Manila since it's the main road from our place but I only had the chance to visit the place inside when we dropped by to visit our Grandmother near the area. The church is small inside but it has a long isle. The place is so peaceful where you can mumble your little prayers. The choir is practicing when we visit so it adds to the solemnity of the place.

2  Thank belledeguzman