Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Noemi

Locked down but it felt good to have stayed in Airo Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Jun 2020
It was difficult to be locked down in a hotel. I really didn't know what will happen next.

Good thing that the hotel was very understanding of our situation. Staff were very friendly I didnt feel that I was alone. Breakfast was also great. Try their coffee and milk tea.

Kudos to the whole team!
Date of stay: May 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
rachelalberts2020, Marketing Manager at Airo Hotel-Manila, responded to this review
Responded 17 Jun 2020
Hi chrisalberts2020,

Glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, amidst the lockdown.

I am sure our whole team will be delighted to know that you have posted your review about Airo Hotel online. Thanks for the good words and for your time. I hope you're safe there!

Regards,

£33
  • Booking.com
0.1 miles from Airo Hotel-Manila
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Ive been here Last Month for a Business Trip, and we checked in here since its near in our Office... My Room where I checked in is at Room 418, and its Nice and comfortable 😊... What I didnt like here is when I asked for a O.R because I will pay the entire stay, the FOA told me to get the O.T on the following day and it would be more convenient if I will pay also the following day... So I didnot pay... I pay the following Morning... And everytime we extend, the keycard need for formatting again... My Concern the FOA should advise us that our keycard should be format again.Everytime We are outside of the room , the key was not functiining and we have to go to Front desk again. BUT overall the stay is fine.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lizette L, Manager at Airo Hotel-Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2020

Hi aniven18,

Our apologies if our response took awhile.

It is heartwarming to know that you had a great stay with us! We have discussed your concern about the issuance of official receipt and the pro activeness of our Front Desk to update your keycard after extension.

Rest assured that our service shall be improved continuously to ensure every guest's satisfaction. See you again very soon!

Stay safe!