“Love the chicken!”

Sincerity Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 1,015 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Crunchy and flavory fried chicken. Super enjoyed it! We also dined at their new location in Lucky Chinatown which is a better locatipn and more accessible than their other branch.

Among the dishes we ordered (corn soup, chami, fresh lumpia, fried chicken and sweet and sour fillet) my ultimate fave are the fried chicken and fresh lumpia.

1  Thank soblessed0827

Reviewed 11 August 2013

The best chinese style fried chicken I have ever tasted. Even if it is cold, the chicken is still tender and juicy. The taste goes inside the meat while the outer part of the chicken is crispy but not dry. It is best eaten with their fried rice...but make sure to order one whole chicken. Do not forget to try their Kikiam, it is so meaty and delicious. Also their oyster cake is the best.

1  Thank Mia N
Reviewed 29 December 2012

My girlfriend and I went to Sincerity after hearing many good reviews about it. The fried chicken was good but we've had far better before, myself especially in Korea. The Sincerity rice we ordered had a bland taste though the vegetables with beef was OK. Worst of all was the service. The food took too long to get to us and then the waiter forgot to give us our bill after we'd been waiting a long time. Don't believe the hype, the chicken at Bon Chon is better than this.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

the binondo/ongpin chinatown area is a very famous food haven in manila, i've been wanting to try some of the restaurants there and finally because of my tcm sessions i had the opportunity to try one of the most famous restaurants here which is sincerity chicken. i was expecting it to be a huge, fine dining style restaurant just like the typical chinese dining places that i knew along banawe st quezon city, to my surprise its just a small hole in the wall eatery with about 10 tables. from what i saw on the menu, they offer some other chinese dishes but i just ordered their famous fried chicken. i was expecting fastfood like portions like 1 or 2 piece chicken parts but the only options were 1 whole or half. i got the half chicken, 2 rice, and to my delight they gave me free hot tea.
the fried chicken was just right for me, the taste reminded me of soi polo fried chicken in bangkok, i was just a little disappointed that the chicken had too much breading but little meat. overall, i could still say that it was worth my time and money because i only paid P180 for a meal that was good for 2 people.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

My best friend who lives in Hongkong always come here whenever in Manila. We were both in Manila for the lunar New Year. She with her husband and I with my family had lunch here. We had the usual fried chicken...crispilicious...., duck soup with thin noodles..fresh oyster omelette ,and some other dishes which were all good.
Since it was lunar new year, We chanced upon the "tikoy" in Muscovado which is really good. It is a dessert consisting of ground sticky rice and muscovado sugar and is stemmed in a round cake pan.
From the church, walk the main street and turn right on the first corner. it is about 500 meters from the corner.

1  Thank JAndrews10