“Motorbiking in Philippines”

Uncharted Philippines Adventure Travel and Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 29 Tours in Manila
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We are an adventure travel company that specializes in off-the-beaten-path destinations in the Philippines. Our trips focus on nature, culture and adventure. We offer group tours, private tours, day tours and customized tours. We are also a full-service travel agency and are your best resource for putting together an extraordinary Philippine vacation.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Awesome trip organised by Leo and the team. Group of 12 mates riding the backwaters of Philippines on 200cc Honda motorbikes - great way to see the place. The country was much much nicer than I had expected - it was amazing. The people were super friendly and it was all very cheap. Highly recommend for anyone to do. Some really nice hotels, some budget accom when in the remote/rural area obviously. Ask them to organise the spit roasted suckling pig!

2  Thank Picko73

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Unchartered Philippines helped to ensure a smooth planning process for my recent trip to the Philippines. I just had to tell Leo where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do, and he put together a detailed itinerary. Thanks for driving us safely to our destinations, making prior ticket bookings and arranging for reliable return transport to Manila from Subic Bay. I had a really enjoyable time and intend to visit the Philippines again in future! =D

Eileen

3  Thank EileennnnLimmmmSG
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Our day trip to Mt Pinatubo was fantastic. We organised the booking online with Leo before we arrived in Manila, and he was very helpful in informing us of what to pack for our trek. All the transfers and transport to and from our trek were seamless. Also, we were pleasantly surprised to have a delicious breakfast included in the morning.

Jun was a great guide - very knowledgeable, professional and able to answer all our questions. It was very handy to have someone who spoke the language. The hike itself was great and well worth the walk. Our local guide for the hike was also great. We would recommend this tour to anyone.

4  Thank shermanpink
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This tour agency arranged a 6-day customised private tour of Philippines for 3 of us. Their organisation and service standards were top notch throughout, from initially drafting the itinerary all the way to after tour feedback email. The hotels and vehicle used are very spacious, comfortable and clean; the tour guides and drivers are professional and friendly; the email correspondence is always prompt and efficient. I would recommend this tour agency without any hesitation!

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My experience with Uncharted Philippines was the highlight of my trip. Leo and his wonderful wife Cami took me and a colleague to Anilao for a day of scuba diving and snorkeling. After a busy work week in Manila, it was a joy to see more of the Philippines. Leo and Cami made the trip fun and it felt like we were with old friends. Leo is a dive master and is extremely knowledgable about diving and underwater marine life. It was my first time diving, but Leo and Cami made me feel very safe. All I had to do was breath and enjoy the amazing underwater world (the dive spot is one of the best in the South Pacific). I highly, highly recommend Uncharted Philippines!

3  Thank 719Sarah4747