“Excellent Hotel!”

Ramada Manila Central
Ranked #7 of 111 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Stayed in this hotel last month for a few nights. I have to commend the excellent service of the staff! The hotel's location is perfect if you want to get around Manila and the Binondo area. Highly recommended! If ever I'm in the area I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank ReydelaCruz
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience about your last stay at Ramada Manila Central. To know that Ramada Manila Central is your preferred hotel in Manila really makes our job truly rewarding. It inspires us to do more to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

EXCELENT STAY, VERY HUMBLE STAFF.
Havingbeen to Manila beforem choosing this hotel I was pleased for my choice.
This is a no fuss hotelmand though close toabusy inetrsection, the wam welcom and contunied wonderful service by staff makes the stay very comfortableThe Can - Do attitude is Excellent here.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank joeant
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for sharing your wonderful experience about your recent stay at Ramada Manila Central. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to give the best experience and the most memorable stay.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for giving us your feedback and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 6325886641.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stayed here for 9 nights check-in April 30 check-out May 9, 2013. Came all the way to Manila from California (3 adults and a child) to attend a family wedding. Rooms are clean with all the amenities found in most US hotels with the same rating. There was round the clock cable TV with all the stations like animal planet, discovery, national geographic, biography, food network etc. just like in the US plus some local channels. The AC is super cool and is a welcome relieve in Manila hot humid weather. Got an upgrade from Deluxe to Executive when we checked in. Hotel receptionists and staff are very courteous. Bellhop helped us load our luggage from basement garage up to our room on the 14th floor. You need a key card to activate the elevator to get to your floor. Same key card is used to open door and activate electricity/lights/AC. So security wise is pretty safe. Breakfast buffet is included with your stay. Caveat, if you are a westerner the breakfast menu may not suit you palate. Since majority of the hotel clientele are of Asian descent, food served are geared towards Asians. There is a mini gym on the 2nd level with 2 thread mills, an elliptical machine, a spin bike, a strength machine and free weights. During my entire stay, I still have to share the gym with another person. So the gym equipment are pristine to say the least. There is no swimming pool in this hotel. Free WIFI internet in the lobby and lower floors only ( up to 5th) otherwise Wired internet on all others. So all of you IPad/ Tablet users are being forewarned.They furnished free bottled water, instant coffee, tea with a boiling water machine inside your room. The mini bar is basically a small fridge meagerly stocked with fruit juices and beers. It is not free and leave something to be desired. The hotel is brand new and was completed in 2011 and open for business since 2012. Staff are so attentive, always acknowledge you when they see you and makes sure your needs are met. The hotel is located in a very busy part of Chinatown, with hot humid narrow traffic congested street, and right across the historic Binondo church. But once you enter the hotel lobby the whole ambiance changes from hot to cool refreshing air from the powerful AC blowing. I am puzzled by this gentlemen Chris F bad review. Nightmare, Dirty, Hot, Broken......is he reviewing the correct hotel. I wonder. Honestly, I've been in some less desirable chain hotels around United States and paid more. Definitely will stay here again next time I am in Manila.

Room Tip: Stay on higher floors like 12th, 14th to get away from the noisy streets below. But if you need WIFI...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Alegroman

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for sharing your objective and detailed experience about your recent stay at Ramada Manila Central. We are very pleased to know that we met your expectations and that you had a wonderful stay.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 6325886641.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Don't.If you want a nightmare,this is it. It makes Fawlty Towers service look Brilliant! NO SERVICE..ZERO,ROOM DIRTY,HOT,BROKEN..ZERO,Mini Bar what mini-bar ZERO, ROOM SERVICE..ZERO..does not exist. When we checked in although 4 well dressed receptionists they ignored us.I only realised on the way up there was no one to show us our room. I think the security guard put our bags into the lift, the button was pressed..with him standing on the outside..I thought he was going to get in..but the doors closed..and we were left on our own to carry our bags........

Room Tip: My TIP:DON'T STAY HERE, ANYWHERE ELSE IS BETTER. MY 2nd night in Manila I stayed at a zero Star...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris F

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback about your stay last March. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

At Ramada Manila Central, we strive to give our guests the best experience and I sincerely apologize that yours was anything less than satisfying. I assure you that the concerns raised will not be taken lightly and appropriate actions will be taken to avoid recurrence.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Just checked in. Taxi had a hard time to locate the hotel from the airport make sure. it seemed the taxi did not know the hotel by name. The room is clean. Check in early at 7 am so need to pay a half day. They did not have the queen bed so took the double beds and changed to queen bed at noon. Although the Internet is free but it is not wireless in the room. There is a phone jack to connect to the Internet but if The jack does not fit the Mac book. My original room is 609 which does not have wifi signal but changed to room 601 which is at the corner and the wifi works great.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

The hotel is putting its best effort in promoting the hotel. Discover Binondo Discover Ramada Manila Central Campaign is on going to boost awareness.

Your comments on bed availability and Wi-Fi are well noted. The hotel have already taken steps to equip our rooms with Wi-Fi connection/access and the accessories (phone jacks/adapter) that you may need.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I am happy to see that there is a growing number of reasonably priced 4-star accomodations in Manila, so that your choice is no longer between overpriced 5-star luxury hotels in Makati and the aging and even more overpriced 3- and 4-star hotels in Ermita or Malate. The Ramada Manila Central is one of this new 4-star hotels and a welcome addition. It is located in Binondo, close to a range of shopping options and right next to Chinatown.
As the price of the Executive room was not that much higher than the Superior and Deluxe rooms, I chose this one and got a large, well apointed two-room apartment with great views of the city and Binondo Church.
There is no fault with the location, the rooms, cleanliness, internet accessibility or the staff. The only thing I could complain about is the breakfast, which does not offer anything for western tastes. There was literally nothing on offer I wanted to eat and even the coffee was terrible. My advice (if you are a western traveller): book a room without breakfast; there is a Starbucks and a couple of other cafés nearby (only a few minutes by foot), that seem to be the better alternative. I stayed at the Ramada for three nights, but after the first morning I never returned to the breakfast buffet.
The hotel's restaurant, oin the other hand, is not bad. I ate there one night and while I was the only guest in the restaurant, the food was still quite good.
It's a 15 minute taxi ride to the bustling nightlife of Ermita,

Room Tip: The Executive rooms are corner suites with a view of the city and Binondo church. The hotel is locat...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank katarakt
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Ramada manila has been our second home in Manila. Whenever we have business meetings and needs to buy important supplies in Manila, ramada has been our top choice. 5 star facilities at a very friendly price. The rooms are very clean, the sheets are comfortable and fresh. Love the breakfast buffet!

The rate is unbeatable considering its facilities and spacious rooms. The staffs are friendly and accommodating. This has been our 8th stay with them. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2013