“Great massage”
Review of Holiday Spa

Holiday Spa
Ranked #2 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Manila
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide high quality and relaxing massage services that will rejuvenate your body and mind. Our massage services include Swedish Massage (Deep Tissue Massage), Shiatsu Massage, Slimming Massage, Pinoy Hilot, Foot Massage and Foot Scrub. We also have complete amenities such as sauna, locker rooms, shower area, and bar/lobby, all of which will ensure your utmost comfort and relaxation. Holiday Spa: Campaigning for Healthy Living
Reviewed 1 July 2012

After a whole day of walking around, getting a foot massage is a must for sore feet. The service in the Robinson Mall branch is really great. If I chanced upon their branches anywhere..I would not hesitant to get some massage.

3  Thank Bonbontrip

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Everytime I feel sore all over my body, I would always go to the Holiday Spa in Manila. The massage service I get is consistently good. I have tried their Quezon City, Davao and Cebu branches and they are all at par.

1  Thank lanaval
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Come to holiday Spa and try their service...I know you like it .It's awesome...you can experience here only in the Philippines.What I dislike most?you're not allowed to stay free for one week.

2  Thank helenremegio
Reviewed 22 March 2012

This spa is tucked right in the upstairs corner of Robinson Mall. For a legitimate massage with a sauna and shower it is convenient. Great place to relax, cool off and come back into the hub bub refreshed. Not the cheapest place for massage but nice and fairly clean

4  Thank rogerxArizona
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Manila is bustling with over 20 million people whizzing around like bees which have just been disturbed... so make yourself feel like you are the only one here at the holiday Spa.... well done :)

3  Thank Earthwalker007