The Bayleaf Intramuros
US$146
US$127
US$148
US$135
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$117
US$203
Travelocity
  • Pool
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$38
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$37
  • Breakfast included
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$210
US$197
Regency Grand Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$57
Travelocity
1,596 results
All reviewsrooftop barspoons restaurantchurrosbay leafinside intramuroswithin the wallsthe penthousewalled citydegree viewmanila skylinetop floormodern hotelrizal parknational museumegg stationbreakfast buffetsuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My stay here has been nothing but wonderful. Everything, from the reception, to the customer service person who took all the trouble to transport my luggage and offered me a map of the Intramuros, and the wonderful ambience at its top level restaurants should be the gold standards of which every commercial accommodation providers should strive to achieve and even surpass. I am even more impressed by the fact that the hotel is actually a teaching hotel for the nearby Lyceum of Philippines University, and I am sure that many of its graduates will go on pursuing very stellar career around the world too.

The hotel took very good care of me throughout my stay; they endeavored to fulfilling all my requests, such as providing extra pillows when I arrive and arranging transfer to the airport for me. The staff deserves all the commendation for going the extra mile for their guests.

The location of the hotel is also a major selling point; it is within walking distance to many wonderful attractions such as Casa Manila, San Agustin Church, the Manila Cathedral and of course the must-visit Fort Santiago. I am very pleasantly surprised by the abundance of these attractions, requiring less than USD5 to visit for each place! The surrounding barangays made the sightseeing felt very down to earth authentic and interesting. I only have myself to blame for allocating only two days to visit the places, and I will be sure to return soon to see and do more.

As a conclusion, I have nothing but praises for the hotel and I hope they will continue to uphold the excellence in providing hospitality to every guest that comes through the door.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles C
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our stay here was very pleasant. The staff were friendly and the room was nice and clean. We also had dinner at the rooftop restaurant and the views were great... The only down side was that there were not many other restaurants within walking distance (apart from McDonalds...). We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nomad007700
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great location over the golf course in the heart of crazy manila. Good roof tops restaraunt. Bit expensive but very good with great views. Very good breakfast. All in all great value for money. The journey to and from the airport was exciting to say the least.

Room Tip: All good - try and get a golf course view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank v1ctim
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This hotel was quite a shock for me because I did not expect much from a hotel I have not heard of before. I grew up in Metro Manila and never for the life of me thought of visiting Intramuros. This hotel is situated on a street where just across it is a ramp to climb up the famed wall.

They had a nice rooftop restaurant overlooking the golf course that surrounded the wall, the clock tower, and some beautiful Manila architecture. They provided a buffet dinner but we were unable to experience this as it was fully booked on the night of our stay.

We did try their indoor penthouse restaurant where they served breakfast, lunch and dinner. My oh my was the food good. It's a good place to try Filipino food. Their versions are authentic and may just be the best versions I've tasted of Cripsy para, Kare-Kare and Sinigang.

Their rooms were much like most boutique hotels, clean and comfortable. Service was OK. IT was the food that makes me want to go back.

Room Tip: If you pick a no-view room, there will be a wall with drapes covering a mirror.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank IsabelleGee
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights, and luckily got upgraded to the deluxe room during my entire stay. My room is located on 7 floor with overlooking of Manila Cathedral and ravishing landmarks within the district. Aside from this, the hotel got itself got a stunning roof top bar, it should be one of the outstanding place to hang around at night with some live band performance. The overall drawback are the breakfast due to lack of variety, no gym facility, and no bathtub. Personally, i will try out another hotel in the Intramuros for next time to express the distinctness.

Room Tip: Request for the higher floor and overlooking of city center side if possible
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business