“Unforgettable First!”

Prestige Cruises
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Unforgettable First!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend really wanted to see the hot air balloon festival in Pampanga so we decided to avail discounted vouchers through Metrodeal. We were able to save around two thousand pesos because of that. Days passed by and taaadaa! Last April 12, we left for Pampanga and were able to witness the Philippine International Balloon Festival 2014. The experience was worth remembering and I laud Asian Metro Tours for taking care of us for the whole duration of the trip. A tour to Paradise Ranch is a plus! :) A good deal indeed!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank YaiWhoLovesToTravel

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 31st monthsary by going on a cruise. I bought two vouchers for us and got it half the regular price so being someone who saves money, I was happy with how much we have saved. My bf thought of reading reviews before we proceed with the cruise. Honestly, we were taken aback and decided not to expect too much as we have read really bad reviews, but when we finally board the cruise ship, it was an amazing experience up to the last minute. Yeah we paid additional PHP100 to have upper deck seats but it's fine. The food was good and the entertainers were good. Made me wonder why there's a lot of bad reviews. Well, thanks to Prestige Cruise! My bf said we will definitely go back. :)

Visited April 2014
4 Thank YaiWhoLovesToTravel
Makati, Philippines
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Prestige Cruise Experience”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I've bought Metro deal vouchers for this trip out of curiosity. It's also a surprise to my girlfriend. I've read previous feedback and it wasn't encouraging at all thus I didn't keep my hopes high. I told my girlfriend not to expect anything great or else she'll be disappointed. The cruise started very well. It was cruising at a low speed which is good. They have "singers" on board which was good to entertain the customers however they should have gotten better singers, especially the guy. Food wasn't good but was not terrible as well. It could have been better if they've added other choices.

3 Thank Gideon G
Las Pinas, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“ALL SMILES”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I bought 10 vouchers Manila Bay Cruise & Sunset Dinner Buffet by The Cravings Group with the Prestige Cruise Ship and availed last night 3/28/2014. Everything went well and the whole family and our kumare's family enjoyed the experience. ALL SMILES celebrating the graduation of our kumare's eldest. Got flooded with facebook posts/pictures already which were shared immediately by my kid, relatives and friends who went with us. The food was normal and ok. The singers and the music were great. The personnel and all the crew were polite and portrayed quality service and in complete uniform. 100% not awful for us. Kids can tell...

Highly recommended.

3 Thank Edward M
USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Not as bad as others have said”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I just finished the dinner cruise tonight. I have to say that I never have high expectations because of the constant disappointment here due to exaggerated advertising. Its nice to get out on the bay and enjoy the sunset while having a dinner. The food was decent on our trip...not 5 star, but it was good. It was far better than other meals I have had and without a cruise. For us, it was a nice cruise because we were there enjoying the entire experience together. The waiter was very attentive and kept our "bottomless" tea full at all times. Other reviewers have said that the food is "horrible, terrible, bad" and other descriptive words. We didnt experience this as the food was good...a little bland, but we both like spicy food so most places are bland to us. The drinks do cost extra but hey...arent they extra at most other places also? Try to find a buffet for the same price with drinks and cruise included. We would do this again and next time take family or friends along with us.

3 Thank rodinpi07