“Soi-So Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Quezon City, Philippines
“Soi-So Thai”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Well, my first impression of this restaurant is that it is definitely not cheap
Imagine a Rice topping of a curry green fried rice with two very small slices of fish fillet for almost P200? hmm makes me think twice
Service isnt really fast and food is okay
I mean, for a fill of Thai food, I'd say it's a passing mark
Good enough

I just do hope that they would offer cheaper options
Especially for the fact that they are located in a mall frequented by students
Still, maybe it would fancy one's tastes

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank paul360

Manila, Philippines
“Always a good dining experience!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

I don't know if it's the location but i find their Alabang's (where i ate lunch) menu more expensive. We ordered grilled squid (MOA's branch served a bigger catch. php290), grilled chicken leg bbq (boneless, marinated in lemongrass. php290), tom yum seafood soup (tasty, not so spicy. php378), bagoong rice (highly recommended as you don't really need ulam if you order this. php198) and the cold, refreshing pandan iced tea (must try! 1 pitcher php170).
I would still go back and eat at soi but at their other branches and check out the menu prices and compare it with them.

• Visited June 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Good food but slow service”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

My friends and I had our lunch @ Soi Glorietta two weeks ago. It's a new place with nice ambiance, friendly staff, good food BUT a very slow service. It took more tham 30 minutes for our food to arrive when in fact only 3 tables were occupied including ours. Even when we asked for our bill it took 10 minutes before it was given to us. I just hope the Soi management will do something about it.

• Visited May 2013
“Yummy Thai Food!”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

If you happen to be in the vicinity of SM Moa and Robinson's Manila, you should try Soi for Thai food. All of the food i've tried tasted good so you can't go wrong with this restaurant. The area is not so big. I believe it can only accommodate 30 people max but if you're in line, you won't be disappointed. Try eating here if you haven't.

• Visited October 2012
Makati, Philippines
“Soi Good!”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I've always lamented the fact that there is no Thai restaurant at Alabang Town Center so it was nice to know Soi recently opened there.

Had Sunday lunch with the family and whatever 'small' concerns (they recently just opened as mentioned) we had with the service all disappeared once our orders were served.

The Bagoong rice was well presented and very tasty. I love the Porkchop rice with Green Curry rice and their take on the Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet was a pleasant surprise. Our meal was capped by a sumptuous serving of Sweet Banana on Coconut Milk.

The ATC branch may look a bit small but the space is surprisingly maximized.

Will definitely try the Catfish salad next time and their Green Curry Chicken on our next visit.

• Visited February 2013