“Shakey's at Market Market - good food poor service”
Review of Shakey's

Shakey's
Ranked #661 of 967 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Shakey's at Market Market - good food poor service”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Last May 27, we were at market-market getting ready for the kids school needs when we decide to try shakey's there. Since there a few people there I thought we may get good service but alas I was wrong although the waiter was helpful in the choice of set meal I ordered, it took awhile before it was taken and getting additional service was even harder. Like requesting water it took about 30 minutes before it arrive. The food also arrive very slowly as if they had to make everything from scratch, all the while I saw our food sitting on their counter for about 10 minutes. they bill also was slow as if the entire restaurant was being run by senior citizens, my grandma could run faster than they were serving.
One final note, how come shakey's market-market doesn't have its own Trip Advisor site?

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank William K

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Eden
“Pizza Galore in Baguio City!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Super atmosphere and super sized pizza served! Modern up to date ovens and the weather which was around 70 degrees Fahrenheit was even more of an enjoyment since our area is quite hot and humid. Baguio City is a place where I wouldn't mind living... The "Summer Capitol of the Philippines"...is well named due to its unusual colder than normal temperatures pretty close to year round... even colder in the winter! Reminded my wife and I of Germany in many respects. What I can't quite understand is that the air in Baguio City has been considered less clean than what is currently in Manila itself...

Visited May 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not the Shakey's we knew...”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

OMG, what happened to Shakey's??! For one: serving got smaller; 2) the look and taste of the pizza is different (not as good as way before), 3) what the heck happened to their famous Mojos??? Smaller & drenched in flour, where the heck is the potato?? I could only taste the flour! Atmosphere and the look of the restaurants has not changed; so many people at night specially on weekends, the noise gives me a headache! To be served takes ages! Another 'age' waiting food to be served on busy days, specially evenings. Thank God the taste of the rootbeer is pretty much the same. If you are a "baby of the OLD Shakey's," the way their food is now, is a let down. But if you're a Shakey' fan through and through and don't mind the changes, go ahead.....

Visited February 2014
“Very Disappointing and worth my money”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Decided to eat at shakey's terminal 3 today, 15 feb 2014 and the disappointment blew me away. I posted the actual picture of the food we bought. Deal 1 with 3 pcs chicken with mojos, 1 hand tossed maneger's choice pizza with 1 pitcher iced tea and added a platter of spaghetti and garlic bread for take out. We were surprised with what we got. The chicken were small and accompanied with 4-5 pcs of mojos. That was ok since it was still cooked perfectly. The pizza and the garlic bread made me furious. The garlic bread was not even heated.it was raw butter with herbs on a bread. no sign of it being place in the oven. the pizza was not hand tossed. They used the commercial bread like crust with minimal topping. I wanted to go back to the store but I guess warning everyone is better. Not worth even half of what we paid for. To those who read my comment, spare yourselves from disappointment. the picture of the pizza on this page is not even 10% of what was served to us. And to add, the spaghetti got spoiled after 4 hours. Check the pictures on my fb page.

• Visited February 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Great food”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Had lunch at the airport branch and ordered one of their sets, food as always is great! Service on the other hand was a bit slow, maybe because they were very busy :/ All in all it was great! Shakey's is never a miss when we go to the Philippines, tasty food at affordable prices!

• Visited December 2013