Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
US$144
US$120
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$140
US$122
US$95
  • Pool
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$98
US$78
Agoda.com
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$32
  • Restaurant
1,297 results
All reviewsrizal parkbuffet breakfastamerican embassycowboy grillermita areasmall hotelyogurtwalking distancestreet noisedeluxe roommetered taxirobinsons mallenjoyed my stayocean parkbwelevatorpilar
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Great location, in walking distance from Rizal Park, Intramuros and Roxas Boulevard. Near the American Embassy. Far away from Makati and the Mall of Asia, but taxi fares are cheap in Manila.

We booked a standard room but got an upgrade to a deluxe room on the 5th floor, which was very spacious and clean. Only down side was the smoking on the 2nd and 3rd floor. When you have a non smoking room (on the 4th and 5th floor) and walk the stairs (elevator was under construction while we were there) you have to walk through te smoke.

Staff is really nice, especially Rolly the driver. He can take you anywhere you want, even to Legazpi (which is a 10 hour drive). It's just a bit more expensive, but saves you the hassle with the Manila taxidrivers.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim094
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Dear Kim094,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

The only good thing about this place is the fact that it's cheap. No elevator. Bed is not comfortable. It's alright.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Maylwetechong,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your comments. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I stayed two nights in the end of January 2012 and I was very satisfied of this hotel.

I booked a standard room, and was pleasantly surprised, the bed was huge (it looked like a king size to my eye), and the room was very clean. The hotel staff was very helpful when it came to questions we had. Location wise, its very close to intramuros if you feel like visiting around

Pros: Safe bet & value for money. Free European and philipino breakfast included. If you don't want to have the hustle of bargaining with dodgy cabs in manila, the hotel provides a chauffeur service for you for a fee. A ride to the airport will cost you 500 pesos, but the cars are brand new and the chauffeurs are very friendly. Also, they give you free bottles of water in your room.

Cons: The hotel is currently installing a new elevator according to one of the hotel drivers, so you'll have to take the stairs to get to your room. Also, although I paid in full via hotels.com and had a confirmation number, the receptionist still needed my credit card number for some odd reason. I found this a bit invasive given the fact that I paid already.

Overall, I was very satisfied with this hotel, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cesar L
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2012

Dear Mr. Cesar L,

Thank you for your comments with regards to your recent stay with us.

One behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for giving us your feedback as it is only through guest comments that we can continue to improve. We were delighted to know that you were satisfied with your stay.

We hope to be of service to you again. If in the meantime, I can be of any further assistance,
please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Always a great stay. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank islandsoft_2010

Dear Islandsoft_2010,

Thank you very much again once again for your recent stay in the Hotel. We
we're delighted to meet your expectations once again. You are always welcome
here at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was really nice, the staff couldn't be more helpful and the room was really nice and clean. One of the best places I have stayed in in Asia. The only downside was the location as it was on a street where we didn't feel safe, though in Manila this isn't much of a surprise so it shouldn't put you off, just be careful.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Rrddaa,

Greetings from BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona Manila!

Thank you very much for you recent stay in the Hotel. We appreciate your
positive comments especially about our staff. This will motivate them to do
even better. We look forward to be of service to you again.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to
let me know.