Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
US$146
US$133
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$51
US$170
US$117
  • Pool
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$79
US$45
US$148
US$135
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$66
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$210
US$123
Agoda.com
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
1,286 results
All reviewsrizal parkbuffet breakfastamerican embassycowboy grillermita areasmall hotelyogurtwalking distancestreet noisedeluxe roommetered taxirobinsons mallenjoyed my stayocean parkbwelevatorpilar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This was my 3rd stay at this hotel this year. Overall the Hotel is very good value for money and the Management are excellent to receive feedback and get cracking at putting things right when things have gone wrong. The staff are superb: reception - TRIXIE/ JAZZ/ RHEA, Restaurant - KIM/ RYAN/ STEVE/ RICHARD and the Chef's must be complemented on their food - mouth watering dishes and presented very well considering that they are just a boutique hotel. I must thank Ms. Romueldo - GM on a fantastic job that she is doing and to all the staff who are fabulous. Thank you and hope to see you all again soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Arjuna Y
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Arjuna Y,

Once again, I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback and valuable feedback.
We really appreciate your taking the time to inform us on what we are doing good and on how
we can improve.

We also appreciate your commendation to our staff. This will surely inspire them to do even better
in creating a positive experience to each of our guests.

We look forward to your next visit. If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed at the Best Western La Corona again in July 2013. One of my favorite hotels. About the only difference now from my earlier review is that the elevator is new and the rooms have been remodeled. Great staff and security. The restaurant is delightful. The restaurant manager is efficient and has an all-seeing eye. His focus is on making your experience the best it can be. I believe that the menu has changed since my earlier review, and I have enjoyed everything. I actually had the pork nilaga two days in a row for lunch. Convenient to the American embassy or Robinson's Mall. I will repeat something from an earlier review: Don't believe the negative reviews on this place. They must be place by selfish, boring, little-minded people. I read somewhere that since all hotel review contain a range of reviews, it is best to toss out the bottom 15% and the top 15%. And then go by what the remaining reviews say. That would mean you have to discount this review. Which is ok if I have guided you past the crap. It is hard to know what to trust in the reviews to be read online. I hope you trust me on this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank FermonJ

Dear FermonJ,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your recent stay with our hotel. We are extremely glad and overwhelmed to hear about your positive comments and we hope to even exceed that when you return. We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit. You always have a home in us.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I stayed here again because I really wanted a boutique hotel experience. And I was not disappointed. For about $50, I got a really cool, emerald green styled room with fancy lighting and brick wall. Very panache.
Its true that most Taksi's cant find it, and also..my Taksi happened to come back because his P20 note was SLIGHTLY ripped, and wouldn't accept it, but the place inst really close to any of the action you might want to near if you are in it for business, but if its governmental, then you aren't too far from US embassy, or the Marina. I wouldnt stay here if you needed to be close to Ortigas, Pasig,Makati, Roxas, Paranaque or Taguig. But if you need to be near Intramurous, this is your best bet . Nice old Fashioned elevator too!

NOTE: , All three BW in Manila FAR exceed expectations. I truly value them.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SonicSpringBok

Dear SonicSpringbok,

Many thanks for your post. We are glad that you liked your stay overall. Our Hotel is really the ideal place for leisure because our location is literally at the center of the Tourist District. We look forward to your return in Manila.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Enjoyed my short stay here,nice bistro style hotel and nice surroundings inside a good fast lift to floors..I stayed on the top floor room 603 being a smoker very nice room and bathroom but the wifi is not stable in this room it comes and goes..overall the staff very friendly especially steve and ryan the breakfast had a lot to offer and good quality and would stay here again..keep the standard up..P.S get some real mayonnaise the stuff that was served to me i think it was ladys choice is disgustingly sweet and nasty

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank jolibee123

Dear Jolibee123,

Thank you so much for your great review and for sharing it in Trip advisor! We always try to make our guests have the best experience during their stay. It is good to hear that the employees provided excellent service. We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us understand what we are doing right and what to continue doing for future guests. We really look forward to your future stays with us. We will look into your comments regarding our wifi and mayonnaise.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me personally at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Most of the taxi drivers can not find it, just tell them that it is close to cowboy grill mabini.

Pro's;

Hotel is clean
Rooms and bathrooms are nice
Staff is very friendly and helpful
Taxi to airport only 500 peso (small car, but enough for 2 people)

Con's
Breakfast is an overrated one; could not find fried eggs/ no bacon/ no omelet, it is as simple as a one star hotel
Did not accept mastercard, only Visa, although we thought we live in 2013?
Price for area is too high (And we have visited Manila numerous times)

Would we come back?

My wife and me are still debating as we have to stay 4 more nights in Manila in Jan-Feb 2014, so we are not sure yet.(maybe we get a discount after the GM reads this)

Irrespective: Have a nice stay in Manila and keep smilng

Room Tip: We stayed in 209 (non-smoking)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TitoRon

Dear TitoRon,

We appreciate your observations about the hotel both the pros and cons. Nevertheless, thank you for your kind comments about our Hotel particularly our room and our staff. We hope that you will consider staying with us once again if ever you find yourself in Manila area in the near future. Let me know your period of stay so I can give you a special rate.