Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
US$127
US$231
US$193
  • Pool
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$108
US$148
US$133
Hotels.com
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$49
Hotels.com
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$111
US$73
Agoda.com
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
Tropicana Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$70
1,283 results
All reviewsrizal parkbuffet breakfastamerican embassycowboy grillermita areasmall hotelyogurtwalking distancestreet noisedeluxe roommetered taxirobinsons mallenjoyed my stayocean parkbwelevatorpilar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stayed for three days while on a business trip. Nice hotel. Pretty clean room for decent price. Very near to night life too --- lots of bars, restaurants, shopping centers. The staff are courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The hotel itself isn't too bad but the surrounding is a bit rough. We were lucky to have friend picking us up and sending us back everyday. On the final day, we decided to walk to the marina area. I felt very disturbed walking around the area. The whole area was pretty poor, holes on the road, homeless everywhere, and girls. One day my husband was standing outside the hotel alone waiting for our friend, within minutes he was approached by several taxi drivers, girl, etc. My friend who live in Manila asked us not to take our bags when walking in the area.

We booked the hotel because we thought it would be nice to walk to the marina. Well, don't bother! The sunset is beautiful but the place is dirty and smelly. We saw one man throwing a dead cat into the sea where naked children are bathing themselves in the same water, and people were fishing on shore and in boats nearby.

Hotel is clean. Our rate covers free breakfast which was okay. Nothing to shout about. Free WiFi is working fine.

Front desk staff are very polite and helpful but not very knowledgeable. I asked the girl to call Philippines Airlines to check if we could combine our individual baggage weight into one luggage. After several hours, she told me she called her friend who works in PH airlines and her friend said may be not okay to combine luggage, and even if they charge extra it isn't going to be much, but she couldn't tell me how much. I had to ask the other girl to call the Philippines Airlines again that evening! We faced pretty much the same kind of inefficiency in both Manila and Palawan.

Next time I visit Manila, I will definitely stay in Makati - more modern, clean, and safe.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank codebeans
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We unfortunately only got a couple of hours in the hotel but the staff and the hotel in general were pretty good! Efficient service through out. The area would come across as slightly dodgy, but with continuous traffic through the night, safety won't be a problem. Also, given that the UN building is just down the road, lots of police patrols at random hours.

Only thing that I would improve on would be the security for the car park, since all cars need to be parked just off the main road at the back of the hotel, in a slightly unlit area

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ajay R
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My fiancee's VISA appointment is January 7th. He is there right now. I chose this hotel because o location to the embassy and he wifi connection. I made the reservation from here in the states. It was a little difficult, but a couple of emails and we were set. We skyped today and the wifi was ok, not great. But it is more than sufficient. The room is clean. My fiancee is very happy with it. If you have business at the US Embassy this appears to be a good choice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed here for one night before flying out again. The hotel is standard and the staff helpful. The area is a little dodgy but can be interesting and short walk to Roxas Boulevard and Manila bay. Request for a room on a higher floor. The AC on our first room was so noisy we had to move. The next room was slightly better.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple