Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
White Knight Hotel Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$78
US$51
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$51
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$39
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$36
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$117
US$84
Agoda.com
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$69
US$53
TripAdvisor
US$416
Panpacific.com
5,195 results
All reviewsspiral restaurantle barclub millesimeluxury roomsunset barsports barpool areaclub roomthe executive loungefree shuttledinner buffetbay viewfive star hotelupon checkaccormagnifiquesnaps
FilterAll languages
Pasig
Reviewed 4 September 2011

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

Reviewed 3 September 2011

I went there with my younger brother as a treat for his birthday. We were entertained very well at the reception and got the room without delay. We were delighted with the room. It was on the 7th floor and got really nice view and very comfy beds. We had buffet dinner at Spiral. My brother and I enjoyed the food specially the roasted prime ribs and roasted potatoes. The ambiance is also very relaxing. Very professional service! I can't wait for my husband to get home and we'll be staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank MerlSayre
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

On behalf of Sofitel Philippine Plaza, I would like to extend my deepest appreciation for sharing with us your excellent stay with our hotel.

We are grateful to read that you had an overall excellent stay in our hotel and particularly appreciated the service of our staff and the sumptuous food at Spiral Restaurant. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

It would be our great pleasure to do business with you in the future and we look forward to more such opportunities in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Yours sincerely,

Josephine Abel-Arvesu
Quality Manager

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 3 September 2011

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2011

qc, metro manila
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Reviewed 1 September 2011

The best feature of this hotel is really the service, which was really excellent. I cannot commend the staff enough.

The only bad impression I had of the hotel was the original room I got which was quite outdated. But when I was moved to a newer room, it was so much better.

The spa was excellent.. With your hotel stay, you get free acess to the steam, sauna and jacuzzi which were quite nice and not at all crowded. Thoroughly enjoyed using these facilities.

Their famous buffet was really quite the belly buster with the enormous selection. Sundays the buffet even includes all you can drink champagne and wine.

But the main reason I am writing the review is because of the hotel staff. I can honestly say the service was very attentive, detail oriented and personalized. Their initiatives and efforts were truly quite winning. Special mention to Mr. Aaron Manalang, Mr. Allan Javate, Mr. Marlon Guevarra, Mr Darwin Labayandoy and Ms.Geline Ramirez. I hope the management will credit them with the recognition they deserve

They turned what would have been a very poor rating (because of the original room) into to a most excellent one.

My thanks and appreciation to your staff for a most memorable stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your recent experience in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We were very pleased to read that you had an overall excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. We at Sofitel Philippine Plaza do not only meet, but exceed customer expectations. As we give emphasis on all aspects of the elegance of our hotel environment such as beautiful ambiance, luxurious food, high end technology, friendly and experienced staff. Your kind words on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and rest assured that it will be passed on to the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Once again, I thank you for your patronage and we all look forward to welcoming you back in Sofitel Philippine Plaza. Meanwhile, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,