“Wonderful place to be cherish....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila

Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
Ranked #4 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Wonderful place to be cherish....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2011

Fantastic place with great facilities
With 600 rooms but able to provide personalize service
Huge selection of food at 'Spiral"buffet
Delicious food
Friendly and herlpful employee
"my bed'let me sleep the whole night

Room Tip: Bay view is amazing
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Elizabeth C
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this review, 8 September 2011

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

On behalf of Sofitel Philippine Plaza, I would like to extend my deepest appreciation for sharing with us your excellent stay with our hotel.

Your kind words has not only boosted the confidence of the team, but renewed the enthusiasm and zest for the job. I would like to assure you of our continued sincerity and dedication to service from all Sofitel Ambassadors.

It would be our great pleasure to do business with you in the future and we look forward to more such opportunities in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Quality Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (779)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2011

Staying at Hostel Sofitel has always been enjoyable. We had an event there last Sept 3 and we are just so glad to experience over again the wonderful and excellent service of all their staffers- including their duty manager that time. I love your bed! and i love the bathroom amenities!(my own weakness)so much!! and i must say, amongst all the hotels in the metropolis, my kids specifically (coz they are so particular and harder to please) choose and long for Sofitel. It's amazing why this hotel can please kids as well...
One more thing that i would like to commend are their efficient Banquet staffers, captains and waiters--- OUR FOOD WAS SERVED PERFECTLY including all the details of the event. Thanks to their ever efficient events manager and supervisor- Jun Mercado and Leo S. - We will surely come back for more!!! Kudos Sofitel!!!

P.S. though... can you control and lessen the fragrance of the hotel coz the air freshener/ fragrant) is too strong...(not so good for my husband who has asthma and rhinitis). Sometimes too strong fragrance tends to be unpleasant.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank bing p

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

It has been our pleasure to be of service to you and to your family. On behalf of Sofitel Philippine Plaza, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your excellent stay with our hotel.

I was very pleased to read that you appreciate all the luxurious amenities and food at our hotel. Your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Your patronage and suggestion are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors. In the meantime, I remain at your disposal should need further assistance.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

It was a quite stay, nice view from my room. Hoping next time room availability is open on exact date I want to stay and birthday cake can be availed during our stay to be delivered in the room not only limited at restaurant use.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
      Location
      Rooms

Cambridge
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

Large conference hotel - handy for NAIA (Manila aiport) but otherwise rather out in the sticks with literally nothing within 500m. Larger stunning foyer with wonderful flower displays. Rooms large and comfortable. Breakfast buffet spans several continents. Good place although at times the service is a little slow and my room very noisy as adjacent to car park so constant beeps of automatic locks - followed by nighclub music pounding.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2011

I went there with my younger brother as a treat for his birthday. We were entertained very well at the reception and got the room without delay. We were delighted with the room. It was on the 7th floor and got really nice view and very comfy beds. We had buffet dinner at Spiral. My brother and I enjoyed the food specially the roasted prime ribs and roasted potatoes. The ambiance is also very relaxing. Very professional service! I can't wait for my husband to get home and we'll be staying here again!

• Stayed August 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank MerlSayre
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this review, 12 September 2011

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

We are grateful to read that you had an overall excellent stay in our hotel and particularly appreciated the service of our staff and the sumptuous food at Spiral Restaurant. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.