Pan Pacific Manila
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Pool
US$80
US$48
Agoda.com
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$38
US$148
US$135
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$44
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,435 results
All reviewsbutler servicetop floorpillow menuwelcome drinkbreakfast buffetlarge bathroomexecutive roomexcellent hotelmakati areabusiness hotelrobinsons mallfive star hotelrobinson's placelate checksecuritybathtubadriatico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Great stay. The hotel is showing the great management hospitality standards of panpacific known worldwide. From front desk to food and beverage the service is superb. The room are very cared in details. Swimming pool and gym are well equipped and the care of the guest is shown totally. I will think this should be the best in Manila

• Stayed: February 2014
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great comments. We are really glad to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your stay. Our team is truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and find the quality of service to be excellent. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured I will share them with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is such a beautiful hotel. I am so glad I grabbed some postcards of just the hotel itself because it was stunning. The pools, Jacuzzi, food service, etc were all much more upscale than the rest of Manila. Check food prices before ordering; I accidentally had an breakfast that was $15? from what I recall. I walked or took a cab to local shops and ate outside the hotel. Not a huge hassle but not always convenient. I did enjoy many cups of coffee just looking at all the water, plants and decor in the hotel. It was one of my best, relaxing memories there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jay H

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms for 4 nights great stay from front desk till check out loved it .robinson mall very close rooms and breakfast great .we want to book again next june prepared to pay now but rate is very high panpacific should give the best rate if we prepay now not penalize
Stephen australia

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank stephennic
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed there for 2 nights in July. Good security, good service. The location is terrible though. In front of the hotel there are hookers, beggars and it doesn't feel very safe to go out there at night. The hotel itself was ok to pretty good. Breakfast is served on the top floor, with views of the city. Hotel bars are quite boring. There is one near the entrance, and if you're ok with Japanese tour guides screaming at their tourists, then you should be fine there. Not a very cozy environment. On the top floor there is a restaurant/bar as well, but if you go there for a drink they keep pushing you to have dinner there. The roof terrace (for smokers) is a hidden gem. On my day off I walked to a nearby shopping mall when I was approached by a man who said he worked at the Pan Paficic. He knew I was I guest there, and he said that his employer was late paying him, and that he wanted to buy his kid a gift. He asked me for money...

Although overal the stay at Pan Pacific was ok, I'd recommend Diamond Hotel. It is less boring, and has a better atmosphere.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank JRK-2012
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and facilities during your last stay with us, and we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities as per your comments. It is unfortunate to hear that you find our surrounding not to your liking. Our hotel has recently formed a small group with the business owners in the area to uplift and refresh the activities and environment in our neighborhood, what was once called the "Spanish Quarter"; the group is also deeply active in activities supported by the local government. I hope that in your return visit here, you would see a fresher and more vibrant Malate district.

I do hope that you give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves, and the neighborhood we are in, in your return.

I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon here at your new home in Manila.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and i stayed here for 3 nights. In my opinion this is the best hotel i ever stayed in. Great service, perfect breakfast, nice pool with jacuzzi and for me very important great gym facilities. I will really be coming back to this hotel when i stay in manilla next time. In my opinion they deserve a 6 star rating.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank 83-Stefan-83
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014