Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
my p

Very efficient BonVoy Loyalty Agent Ms. Marie Francisco

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Mar 2024via mobile
March 30, 2024
Had bfast @ the coffee shop.
Approached BonVoy helpdesk bec. been having problem with not being able to access my BonVoy app.
5/5 because of the efficiency of Ms. Marie Francisco, BonVoy Loyalty Agent, in helping me change my email & pword to be able to access my BonVoy app again.
Thank you very much, Marie!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 21 Apr 2024

On behalf of the entire hotel team, thank you for sharing your stay experience.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our community particularly with Marie to celebrate the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

£65
    £101
0.9 miles from Sheraton Manila Bay
View more hotels in Manila
1,853 results
All reviews pan pacific pacific lounge top floor manila bay welcome drink breakfast buffet excellent hotel robinsons mall late check security asia pesos staycation filipino ms embassy
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2024

We are so grateful for the assistance of Sir Jake and Sir Marvin.. Both ate accomodating and very patient in attending to our needs and requests. The place is great and the food are superb!!! All the restaurant ad hotel staff are courteous and kind.. Excellent!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jake Mauricio, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Manila Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2024

On behalf of the entire hotel team, thank you for sharing your stay experience.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our community to celebrate the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 27 March 2024

I returned to this hotel after my initial one night stay. The excellent service stood out to me and I wanted to spend more time in the hotel.

Check in was smooth - titanium status was recognized. I was upgraded to a room with a better view. I asked about a suite that I saw available online but was unable to book online. The front desk confirmed that it was phantom availability, which is due to Marriott having some questionable IT at times and not the fault of the hotel at all. The front desk did generously offer to upgrade me to the junior suite the next night for the rest of my stay.

Both of my rooms were excellent - the hotel in general is not the most modern or cutting edge by any means, but the rooms are excellently maintained and they do have a very distinguished and elegant feel, maybe some things feel dated but not tired. There is a big difference with the two. There are some USB ports installed at the desks and large TVs in the room. Plenty of outlets near the beds and around the room. Things are not new or minimalistic, but definitely have a good charm to them. The upkeep of the hotel is also excellent and it does not feel old.

The breakfast was still excellent, with very high quality for each item offered. In my four night stay, there was plenty of variety and enough rotation that I didn't get tired of the offerings at all.

I had the opportunity to visit the lounge this time and I'm extremely impressed. The Pacific Lounge is on the top floor and is truly a gem of a lounge compared to other Sheraton hotels. It punches far above its weight. There are numerous offerings, multiple protein options, hot and cold dishes, as well as dishes made to order. I also enjoyed the literal oasis of a garden area - complete with koi pond. It was quite the pleasant escape from the city.

The entire staff was friendly and helpful for the entirety of my stay. They really are committed to their craft and are masters of it. (I hope the staff enjoyed the face masks from Korea that I gifted them for their great service.)

Although the surrounding area can be less than pleasant, this location is great to use as a base to go sightseeing around Manila, especially Binondo and Intramuros, as well as the museums in the area. The Mall of Asia is not very far away and easily accessible by taxi. It is also easy to get to various casinos, like the City of Dreams, Okada, and Solaire from the hotel by taxi. I wouldn't recommend spending too much time walking the streets around the hotel for those who are not comfortable in more gritty environments, but that is just how some parts of Manila are.

The service made me return and I'm glad I did - for anyone looking for excellent service and one of the best lounges in a Sheraton, this is it.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 21 March 2024

This is our go-to place everyday after our gym and we always enjoy our couple bonding here in their & More cafe! Loved their pain au chocolat! Also loved the staffs, they're familiarity with us adds a little warmth in our hearts. Thanks for the amazing experienxe as always! 😍

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 March 2024 via mobile

Used booking.com and could not make any adjustments to my stay. Had to pay for two nights despite staying not even a full night.
Hotel says they cannot do anything, same story from booking.com
Out of pocket for two rooms for a night and hotel and booking.com both say their hands are tied. Won’t be back and won’t use either platform again. Silly me for paying up front!

Room tip: Avoid booking.com and avoid paying up front as this hotel will keep your money
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jake Mauricio, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Manila Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2024

Dear Benjamin D,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for providing your feedback.
We certainly value constructive feedback and appreciation from our guests.

We diligently reviewed the details of your reservation with our property and indeed we can surely reconfirm that you booked a prepaid stay for two nights through an online travel agent (booking.com).

As it was directly indicated at our front office, we do not control the cancellation policies of travel agents and can only invite you to carefully read and understand their cancellation clauses, whereas no penalty applies as long as you cancel or amend your bookings 24 hours prior to arrival. Afterwards their policy clearly indicates an automatic 1 night charge/ non-refundable on a prepaid stay.

At Sheraton Manila Bay, we built our relationship with trust and integrity, and in no instance we would accept the conduct or concept of “ Ripping off our clientele, the supporters of our Brand”.

In this instance qualifying us as “Rip off Meechants (Merchants)” is for the least unjustified and unfair, if not abusive.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we are sorry to read that we have fallen short of your expectations.

I sincerely hope that despite this unfortunate situation for you, you will consider booking directly with us or at any of our properties when visiting Manila again.

In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact us directly.

Warmest Regards and wishes.

Reviewed 16 March 2024

Sheraton Manila Bay is a wonderful hotel with great food.
Negatives: No Netflix
Positives: The garden on the roof is beautiful.
It is close to shopping and in the heart of the city. Be aware it is in a Red Light District and not the most safe neighborhood. The Hotel itself felt very safe.

Date of stay: February 2024