Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
£104
Alma B

Enjoyable stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Apr 2024
We really appreciate the room upgrade facilitated by CK upon check in.. She aldo helped us with other things. The staff are courteous and respectful and very helpful. JayR, the service car driver was very helpful when we encountered a problem with the shuttle service from PICC back to the hotel last April 8. Also helpful was the female bartender on dity last April 8. The hotel is well maintained. Thank you for making our stay comfortable.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 4 weeks ago

On behalf of the entire hotel team, thank you for sharing your stay experience.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our community particularly to Ck and Jr. to celebrate the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

£71
    £24
0.3 miles from Sheraton Manila Bay
View more hotels in Manila
1,849 results
All reviews pan pacific pacific lounge top floor manila bay welcome drink breakfast buffet excellent hotel robinsons mall late check security asia pesos staycation filipino ms embassy
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2024

The staff are all courteous and accomodating. The room design is elegant and well maintain. If you stay here, try there breakfast buffet. It's totally feast for everyone. You can also visit 21st floor to see panoramic view of the metro along w/ bay view. And enjoy the city breeze on there 7th floor.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jake Mauricio, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Manila Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

On behalf of the entire hotel team, thank you for sharing your stay experience.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our community to celebrate the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 31 March 2024

Very accommodating and hospitable staff. Love the food and coffee they serve at & more. We join the easter Sunday activity and love all the food they serve, the kids enjoy egg hunting and all of the activities. Looking forward to stay and join their activity in the future. 🥰

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 30 March 2024 via mobile

March 30, 2024
Had bfast @ the coffee shop.
Approached BonVoy helpdesk bec. been having problem with not being able to access my BonVoy app.
5/5 because of the efficiency of Ms. Marie Francisco, BonVoy Loyalty Agent, in helping me change my email & pword to be able to access my BonVoy app again.
Thank you very much, Marie!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

On behalf of the entire hotel team, thank you for sharing your stay experience.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our community particularly with Marie to celebrate the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 29 March 2024

We are so grateful for the assistance of Sir Jake and Sir Marvin.. Both ate accomodating and very patient in attending to our needs and requests. The place is great and the food are superb!!! All the restaurant ad hotel staff are courteous and kind.. Excellent!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 27 March 2024

I returned to this hotel after my initial one night stay. The excellent service stood out to me and I wanted to spend more time in the hotel.

Check in was smooth - titanium status was recognized. I was upgraded to a room with a better view. I asked about a suite that I saw available online but was unable to book online. The front desk confirmed that it was phantom availability, which is due to Marriott having some questionable IT at times and not the fault of the hotel at all. The front desk did generously offer to upgrade me to the junior suite the next night for the rest of my stay.

Both of my rooms were excellent - the hotel in general is not the most modern or cutting edge by any means, but the rooms are excellently maintained and they do have a very distinguished and elegant feel, maybe some things feel dated but not tired. There is a big difference with the two. There are some USB ports installed at the desks and large TVs in the room. Plenty of outlets near the beds and around the room. Things are not new or minimalistic, but definitely have a good charm to them. The upkeep of the hotel is also excellent and it does not feel old.

The breakfast was still excellent, with very high quality for each item offered. In my four night stay, there was plenty of variety and enough rotation that I didn't get tired of the offerings at all.

I had the opportunity to visit the lounge this time and I'm extremely impressed. The Pacific Lounge is on the top floor and is truly a gem of a lounge compared to other Sheraton hotels. It punches far above its weight. There are numerous offerings, multiple protein options, hot and cold dishes, as well as dishes made to order. I also enjoyed the literal oasis of a garden area - complete with koi pond. It was quite the pleasant escape from the city.

The entire staff was friendly and helpful for the entirety of my stay. They really are committed to their craft and are masters of it. (I hope the staff enjoyed the face masks from Korea that I gifted them for their great service.)

Although the surrounding area can be less than pleasant, this location is great to use as a base to go sightseeing around Manila, especially Binondo and Intramuros, as well as the museums in the area. The Mall of Asia is not very far away and easily accessible by taxi. It is also easy to get to various casinos, like the City of Dreams, Okada, and Solaire from the hotel by taxi. I wouldn't recommend spending too much time walking the streets around the hotel for those who are not comfortable in more gritty environments, but that is just how some parts of Manila are.

The service made me return and I'm glad I did - for anyone looking for excellent service and one of the best lounges in a Sheraton, this is it.

Trip type: Travelled solo