The Manila Hotel
US$103
US$63
US$70
US$52
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$61
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$32
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$102
US$86
1,636 results
All reviewscafe ilang ilangchampagne roomylang ylanggrand dameswim up barhistorical hoteldouglas macarthurgeneral macarthuroldest hotelrizal parkclassic hotelbreakfast buffetgrand lobbyfive star hotelhotel lobbychinese restaurantbay view
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We have stayed in this hotel before my wedding day and 2 more rooms for my Uncle and my parents from Cebu. Overall experience was amazing. My parents room was facing the Manila Bay where they have great views of the sunset. Main lobby is clean and well appointed. Our reception in Sampaguita Hall was great. Service is excellent especially the house keeping that fixed our bed in time for the photo shoot. One thing you should not miss here is the breakfast, its great food and variety of choices from Continental to Filipino food. They taste great too. I have not been to any other hotel that serves such great breakfast. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank herbie888
Reviewed 9 September 2013

stayed at manila hotel for three nights last July. the hotel is great, grand, beautiful....our room was over looking the bay with the shipping yard or the port which we didnt mind because my husband loved watching the big ships dock and load and unload shipping containers (its a guy thing). The room was clean and spacious, though it is not fully sound prooff, we could hear people going in and out of their rooms and talking. Our room rate included a horse and carriage ride with a tour guide, I reccomend getting this package and i think it worked out cheaper as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour, we went to intramurous and a couple of museums, rizal park etc. it was very enjoyable and our tour guide was very knowledgable. It was a bit scary getting to intramurous though, a little horse and carriage in manila traffic, bus, jeepneys, taxis going everywhere, you get the picture.

We love everything about this hotel. except for two things. first the room service food, i dont know if im just picky, but i wasnt that impress with the food choices. The breakfast buffet had so much selection it is overwhelming, yes it is a huge spread but the food (taste) was underwhelming. I dont eat breakfast really, so i normally just get orange juice and a croisant, the croisant was a disappointment. Hubby wasnt too impress with the taste of the food either.
Second was the location of this hotel, because it is not on a main street, taxis are hard to come by. one time we waited nearly 40mins for a taxi. You cant just walk to the mall of asia to go shopping etc. not like if you stay in makati (we stayed at the peninsula and fairmont) you can just walk across the road to shop or eat. We also found that when we catch a taxi from the mall of asia, all of the taxi drivers we had always ask for more or a fix rate and wont use the meter to go to manila hotel. they always say beacuse of the location of the hotel and traffic. I dont know really. but incase someone come across a taxi driver(s) like we had, just ask them to use the meter and that u will give them a tip. the manila bay location is beautiful but we found it to be not very safe. One time we were in a taxi and kids were trying to sell us some flower garland, we didnt open the window and simply gestured no. few seconds later one of the kids has thrown a mud ball at our taxi. (Its not the hotels fault I know but i thought I should share this experience with my fellow travellers who want to know something about the over all location of the hotel).

We loved this hotel, and was going to extend our stay, but due to the main two reasons I just mentioned we went back to makati and stayed at the fairmont instead.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nothing much to say except all is just so nice...." Best Hotel in All of Manila "...
in a word Fabulous, I can not begin to describe how
Happy I was with this Hotel... This is the place that you can love to stay all the time...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Charleah2012
Reviewed 3 September 2013

very good food & Drinks staff makes you feel as if your at home. The staff was there to help you in any way they could, they informed me of the best places to visit and made my holiday very happy, I am planning to go there again this Xmas.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank titch3517
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Manila hotel is one if the very best hotels in the Philippines. The service is just second to none.

I would recommend this hotel if you are in the Philippines. Whether you are going for a vacation or business.

It also has a lot of history and has long been one of the symbols of Philippine hospitality.

Enjoy!