“really old, should be given a complete uplift soon”

Bayview Park Hotel Manila
Ranked #18 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 9 August 2010

It offered very good price on the net and so I gave it a try. When you pay low price of course the expectations should be low, too. For that reason, I was not shocked or disappointed anymore. The rooms are dated just like what most other reviewers wrote. The service is a little above average. Lots of security - which is good and bad. Breakfast buffet is so-so, I could do better.

Again for its price, it is OK. If your needs are simple and not willing to pay the price of a 4-star, then go for Bayview Park.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenstockholm

Reviewed 4 August 2010

Don't expect to have high speed internet connections on all their rooms... they even have dial up which you need to buy the card from a convenient store... who still uses dial up in manila especially hotel and they consider their hotel 5 star...???? SO DISAPPOINTED

Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Traveller0629
Reviewed 15 July 2010

We booked for adjacent rooms as we were travelling with 2 teenagers. After a 20 minute check in where everything seemed to be a problem, we were given our rooms which were at opposite ends of the hotel. When we pointed out our booking was for adjacent rooms, we were advised that adjacent rooms would be an extra 1300 pesos, Upon further protest we were given 2 close rooms but one backed onto the elevator shaft - constant noise. Wi Fi was available at costs but only in the lobby - if you used the only chairs in the lobby/cafe you had to buy food or drink. Breakfasts were ordinary, the pool small but clean. Some staff were good, but reception staff were inconsiderate.and inattentive.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank DEB0077
Reviewed 9 July 2010

Before we drove to this hotel we were told that a room was reserved with WI-FI. When we arrived, there was none. I had to pay extra for WI-FI to use in the lobby. The staff this RUDE and do not care about your well being. When I asked for a manager, the lady smiled and told me there was not one at this time. I later found out that she was the supervisor. As far as the rooms? See the video and judge for yourself.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank paigeamj
Reviewed 7 July 2010

We book three rooms for three days and the rooms where dirty and outdated. Ceiling where open and wires were sticking out. Nothing like the pictures that they have on there web. Beds were uncomtable. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank DLTANDME
Reviewed 30 June 2010

my husband and i checked into bayview park hotel a few days before our trip back to united states. i was expecting a clean, comfortable and updated room like they show on their website instead we got a dirty, outdated, ugly room. even their hallway leading up to each room , the ceiling paint are flaking, the walls needs updating on paint. when turned on the airconditioner it started leaking out water and i called the front desk but nobody came. i would never go back to this bayview park hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alelis101
Reviewed 13 April 2010

After reading the many negative reviews of this hotel, I began to second guess my choice of this hotel when I booked my package. However, I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. From the moment I checked in, I was impressed. The hotel lobby is quite nice and the desk staff was especially friendly and helpful. I requested a room with a view of Manila Bay and I got an absolutely gorgeous room. Thought the furnishings were a bit outdated, the room was clean, recently renovated, and a beautiful bathroom. The staff was even more helpful...my regular housekeeping attendant was quite respectful and went above and beyond his duties and fulfilled the many requests I had. The best part of this hotel was the price....I got 5 star service for a budget minded price for a person like myself. If you're looking a a nice place to stay, convenient location. This is your place. I give this hotel a SOLID 3 STARS for accommodations and a SOLID 5 Stars for service.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank genetorres3
Travellers also viewed these Manila hotels
Ermita
Walled City
The Manila Hotel
The Manila Hotel
#5 of 110 in Manila

Been to Bayview Park Hotel Manila? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bayview Park Hotel Manila

Address: 1118 Roxas Boulevard corner United Nations Avenue, Manila, Luzon 1000, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Manila > Ermita
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #18 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Price Range: £32 - £66 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Bayview Park Hotel Manila 3*
Bayview Park Hotel Manila is situated just minutes away from other historic and renowned landmarks including Luneta Park, Manila Catherdal, Intramuros, and the vibrant art and entertainment milieu, Malate. Across it, towards the bay are the U.S. Embassy, Manila Yacht Club, and further on, the SMX Convention Center and CCP Complex, the country's premier cultural hub. Its proximity to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, a mere 20 minutes away, offers extra convenience much desired by the travel-weary visitor. Hospitable, dependable, modest, respected, distinguished. Words meant to be lived by. It's simply the Bayview Park Hotel Manila way. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bayview Park Hotel Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bayview Park Manila