“"i highly recommend it"”

Orchid Garden Suites - Manila
Ranked #23 of 109 Hotels in Manila
quezon city
“"i highly recommend it"”
Reviewed 16 September 2009

I chanced upon this boutique hotel when we had a seminar at a nearby hotel. My attention was called because it was "cute" so to speak. Outside, it looks like an old house but when you get to see the interiors inside, the ambiance was very cozy, very relaxing. I tried to have a showroom in one of their rooms and the experience was overwhelming so right then and there, i made a booking to Jaimee (oh, she's so nice to me) for an overnight only just recently, September 10. You can cook your own food and they provide you with complete cooking utensils without extra charge. I hope to be back again soon. Thank you so much to all the staff for a very warm reception.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank nicolaskaren33

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Buckinghamshire
Reviewed 9 September 2009

My husband and I prefer Orchid Gardens every time we come and visit Manila,. We like the cosy ambiance and its amiable staff, that, staying at this hotel is like second home to us. We have now become regular staying guests of this hotel and we wouldn't try any other one at the moment as we may not get the same quality of service we expect at a good price for a boutique hotel. We will be in Manila again this year and hopefully we can get our usual suite room. Will post updates about this hotel next time.

• Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BirdEye
philippines
Reviewed 8 September 2009

i enjoyed the pool, the food, and friendly staff.. im not that satisfied.. but appreciated the simplicity of the hotel.. I just wish that they'll pursue on being excellent in terms of the materials, furnitures, appliances bec they were quite old.. all in all im quite satisfied but they need to excel.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank margaux_2009
manila
Reviewed 6 September 2009

My kids enjoyed their swimming pool. The staff and crew are very helpful and though the rooms are not what i expected to be as elegant, still the service supercedes them all. They treat you well. Honestly, i like the place. The place is near harrison plaza, Robinson's Manila and the PICC. By the way, i already arranged another booking for my family on december for new year's eve.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank marina095
pasay
Reviewed 5 September 2009

It was a treat from my husband for our 10th wedding anniversary and I was so pleased to have checked in to that place. The staff, they are all so corteous and very friendly. They always attend to your every needs. The ambiance in our room is very cozy, very relaxing you wouldn't think your away from your own house.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nicolepasay
Bulacan
Reviewed 31 August 2009

Me and my friends stay here just last July 12, 2009 for our get together... We stay here for five days... We like the place because it is very much accessible to everywhere... Just a 30mins away from the NAIA... walking distance only at the CCP, SM Harrison Plaza, PICC that's why every morning we do some work out like jogging and also before I forgot it is near at the PSC Rizal Memorial Complex also where we can play Badminton anytime we want...And just a 15mins. away at the SM Mall of Asia, Malate night life bars and restaurants, and alot...

The hotel is very cozy and this boutique hotel will definitely make you feel that you are just in your home also because of its homage feature... The staffs are very warm and hospitable, We also like they're services like mini bar upstairs, the videoke room where you can sing all the songs u want to play while eating your favorite Filipino foods, the swimming pool and the business center.... We really had a nice get together moments.. Actually my friends and I are planning to stay there again before this year ends... We really enjoy our stay here so I'm recommending this hotel 100% ....

See you again Orchid!!!! :-)

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
philippines
Reviewed 31 August 2009

My husband and I stayed at ORCHID GARDEN SUITES for three nights and we really enjoyed our stay..The hotel has a nice location, the food is great.. Rooms are renovated and the staffs are very accommodating and friendly..

Will surely recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple