Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Gary S
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Looks good shame about the back killer bed and poor wifi.

Review of Palm Hotel
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Jun 2022via mobile
Nice looking hotel with a good size room. Value was good and had a nice view. Staff were all lovely and helpful.
Unfortunately the bed was really bad and the wifi was either off or poor quality for the 3 nights I stayed. Some 19 floors mean you are waiting for the lift during busier periods.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
£70
    £44
    £89
1.0 miles from Palm Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

It’s very nice of Manager Alex allowed me to check in early. Checking in and out was a breeze. Room is quite big and very comfortable and clean. Location is great too with Robinson place just opposite and many convenient stores, bars and restaurants within walking distances. Will definitely stay there again in the future.

It’ll be even better if it comes with a small gym at least.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2022

I was returning to Phils after a 6 month "Covid Vacation" when I left I was lucky to have by chance stayed at Las Palmas Hotel. When I contacted them they said they were all QUARANTINE HOTEL and try Palm Grove. When I arrived I was soooo happy to see they had moved staff from Las Palms here. On the last stay this same staff were outstanding and took great care of me and they were all here. They all remembered me (I am colorful fellow) and were 100% on the ball. Cel checked me (a real pro), Jade, doorman/concierge was there for every need, and Perry took care of some business needs. I know I missed at least two others that I can not compliment by name but they all were great. Building is different but staff were superb. Lucky manager here, wish they worked for me.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2020

return stay, stayed before when it was palm plaza. this stay was at the beginning of my trip and tried to stay again at the end but no rooms, staff are friendly, rooms are clean and a reasonable size. good location as its near Robinsons and the bars.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank GRANT c
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

I need to iron my shirt for a meeting the next day and they dont even have iron to let me use and insist to use the service that picks up 8am and return back by 4pm.
What kind of hotel is this?
This is stupid and really troublesome.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ibrahim R
Reviewed 28 October 2019

I was so disappointed with the air/environment inside the hotel, particularly in the 10th floor where I had a room because the room really smelled like somebody was smoking both inside the room and outside along the corridor. what's ironical is that there's a huge sign that says NO SMOKING.

But I salute the staff for acting on my complaint as they immediately placed a humidifier in the room and sprayed it with something that was supposed to mask the smell of smoke.

I stayed there for 2 days and did no want to stay long in the room except to sleep-
There was no offer for a room change because I think they were fully booked.

The location of the hotel is okay - although the streets on both sides are very busy but it's near a mall -

Staff are courteous and helpful.

Room tip: rooms on the 10th floor really smelled of smoke
Date of stay: October 2019