“Must see in Philippines..!”
Review of Rizal Park

Ranked #6 of 141 things to do in Manila
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: No other place in the heart of Manila can one find serenity and diversity than in the 53-hectare Rizal Park. Hailed as the largest urban park in Asia, it boasts of world-class sculptures, historical markers, beautiful gardens, facilities for photo and art exhibits, event venues, and forms of entertainment. More than just a place to stroll around, Rizal Park is indeed a sanctuary to people from all walks of life.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I really love going here. Ever since I was a kid we always go here specially in summer. I totally loved the place as a whole. The historical views in the park are all breathtaking, there are foods everywhere which you can easy to buy to eat if ever you'll get hungry. And there are bench as well if you get tired. There are also like a mini bus and kalesa.
This park has some trees and shade, an ornamental lake with fountains it's impressive at night when they are illuminated by coloured lights and music. Stone busts of notable historic figures are dotted around the lake. Even now I live in Japan when I visit Philippines I always go in luneta park with my family to see the sunset. Last week when I went back to Philippine we went there & bring our own food it's our picnic time then at night we went to star city.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

i really love going here. Ever since i already know how to get there i cna't help but to go there over and over again and i totally loved the place as a whole. The historical views in the park are all breathtaking that's makes me as a Filipino proud. :) The whole area is really great..there are foods everywhere which you can eat if ever you'll get hungry. And there are bench as well if you get tired. There are also like a mini bus and KALESA which can help you roam in the whole area without getting tired. :) We would definitely go back in here. :)

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

It's an ok place to take a rest from noisy and polluted Manila streets. Smoking is not allowed in the park. You can peek at the locals that start coming here after 5 pm. But really it's not much else to do here.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

There was nothing really special about it. Some attraction were closed or not going . The large Islands feature was worn and plarkes hard to read. The water was filthy at most places. There were fees for some of the garden features.

1  Thank Russell C
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Its a perfect place to take beautiful pictures. Nice green and historical. Been here in the afternoon, good sunlight which gives us beautiful captures. Must visit place in Manila.