Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
Mohd Taha
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Just an average Hotel

Review of Vieve Hotel
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Mar 2019
A max 3 star if not 2+ hotel. I chose it to stay from 13 Mar - 16 Mar 2019 and booked
Standard Double based on the high rating on Agoda. The Bed was comfortable and the room is clean but lacking a lot of what you would expect like slippers, bath robe, drinking water bottles, coffee and tea (kettle is provided) Iron (not even if you request from house keeping).

The first room I was checked in was very small; Then changed to a bigger room however it was having a big column in the middle which realy made the room arrangementodd.

Housekeeping were very quick to respond to calls and provide what they can provide (not much indeed except for soap or toilet roll or to make up the room). However the biggest comment I have against them is that they were always very noisy once they started making up the floor rooms. That was really disturbing if you want to rest late morning.

The bathroom was very small and difficult to move around while closing and opening the door.

The breakfast was set menu type: either american breakfast (one choice) of filippino breakfast (4 choices) but it was just ok. You can not ask of refil of coffee or you would be charged another breakfast (that is what I was told).

Staff were all friendly which in a way made up for the feeling of being in a less expected hotel.

The neighborhood is not the type I would like to stay in but for some tourests that is exactly what the would like to be in .. so actually it is for the traveller to decide if it suites him !!!
Date of stay: March 2019
Room Tip: Not to expect much but it is safe and clean to stay at.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    £44
    £94
1.1 miles from Vieve Hotel
View more hotels in Manila
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

It was my pleasure staying with your property. Staffs were nice. Location was great. I was ecstatic with the service except the bellman who brought us to our room. The plated breakfast was poor. I stayed at RM. 706, I got some issues regarding the room I had. There was nothing in the mini fridge. The bellboy checked the fridge and just say nothing. No complimentary water for the guests. The safety box and he main bulb weren't working. There were crabshells on the floor. Room was spacious however, tv is small. Need some upgrade about it.

I know I shouldn't be complaining for that price but this is for the good of your property.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank mikelY8255LA
Reviewed 22 January 2019

The staff is very friendly and courteous, it is convenient to the US Embassy and airport and Robinsons mall. I have stayed here a few times now and have always had a great experience staying here. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere has not changed inspite of its age. I’ve been staying here form more than 5 years and comparing it to others at the same price range. It is better and comfy. Rooms are big enough and the staff have maintained their level of hospitality even with the new ones.

I would gladly reccommend it as a good place to stay and worth the value of your money - Manila hotel price range.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ladneke
Reviewed 6 December 2018

This is a good story.

When checking out of this hotel I left my new (and expensive) mobile in the safety deposit box in my room. Well, it was night and the mobile was easily overlooked.

I received an email a day later from the Manager, Ms Rhea, informing me that my mobile had been found and she was holding it for safe keeping. Because I was travelling I didn't even know that the mobile was missing from my luggage.

After a few emails and phone calls, the phone was returned to me in Australia via DHL (great service indeed) two days after it was collected by this company at the hotel.

Ms Rhea had packaged the mobile very securely and it was still fully charged!!!
I have heard numerous stories of mobiles being left in hotel rooms never to be seen again. Thankfully this didn't happen at the Hotel Vieve!!!!

I commend the staff at the Hotel Vieve. Great service indeed. Thanks Ms Rhea.

Room tip: I've slept in two rooms and both have been excellent.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Barry S
Reviewed 2 September 2018

For a lower priced hotel in Manila I liked this hotel. My room was large and clean with a comfortable bed. The bathroom had been renovated with a great shower. The inbuilt aircon worked well and was quiet.
The room had tv (small) and a safety deposit box. A 1000PHP deposit is required for mini-bar but this is refunded on departure.
When a visitor I had left the hotel, reception called me and said he was leaving. I thought this was good for guest security.
The staff (there are lots of them) were all polite and courteous.
It was nice to wait in the tastefully decorated lobby for friends.
Breakfast is standard. I had American which was edible.
My 3 day stay in this hotel was enjoyable. I felt safe, looked after, I slept well (my room was quiet) and was comfortable. It is very near to Robinson's Place which has great eateries and coffee shops.

Room tip: If you are not happy inform the staff. I think they know the importance of good service....unlike some other hotels in Manila.
Date of stay: August 2018