“Just so .. so ..”

Ranked #46 of 77 Speciality Lodging in Manila
Manila, Philippines
“Just so .. so ..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Caloocan has it's own night life however I don't have the enegy to stay outside so I need some rest after a long hours of travel besides I need to visit my Auntie in Caloocan after my shift. But it is too early to knock on their door at 3:00 am. Good thing as I arrived at the Monumento Circle I saw this place. Among other hotels in the area, I've choose this hotel since this is the nearest place to get in coming from Mandaluyong. And I don't have a choice, I just need a place to stay for some time....

As I arrived their, I knew what to expect since I've stayed in caloocan for couple of years before. But to my suprise, they will looked at you like they were thinking you're gonna make some ridiculous thing inside. From the entrance going to the Front desk you will fell that way. I was charged 165 for my 3 hours stay.

I can't recall too much things since I am really sleepy that time.

I woke up by the sound of the phone call reminding me (the FD, maybe) that I need to wrap up my things.
It's 30 minutes before my check out time. I had a good sleep however there are things I've noticed that made things bloody hell. The TV is so useless, better not to turn it on if you know local stations has already sign off or else it will lead you to somewhere else. The room is just fine and the bed is enough my height (average, not recommended for Americans or Tall people). ^_^ And it feels like they are pressing you to check out cause other occupants will use the room. But hey, I still have 20 minutes for my stay. :(( They were in a hurry to clean the room when you check out. I'll be happy about the cleanliness policy whatsoever this hotel has. However, did some of you guys check how disgusting the smell in the elevator ..? It's too awful. Next time, I'll better walk for some minutes to check availabilities nearby than to stay here.

To cut things short ~

Advantages

* one of the cheapest rate
* comfortable bed (for me)
* just a place to stay

Disadvantages

* not good for minors
* cleanliness only in your room
* you can here your noise from the next room

Room Tip: Just a place to stay ~