“a 3-minute walk” 3 of 5 bubbles

58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“a 3-minute walk”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

it's a 3-minute walk for me from one end to another... and that's with all the students milling about. it's got all the usual shops found in sm -- a department store and a hypermart, cinemas, some common signature shops, a foodcourt. all packed in a 4-(or is it 5?)-storey short building that seems to have been squeezed between an old office building and an old road behind the manila city hall. still, it's a welcome diversion if you get stuck in traffic in manila. i'm sure the students in the colleges and universities appreciate its presence during lunch and break times.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Biggest Shopping Mall for all day activites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

We went there for food and shopping, but I also saw the movie theater, ice arena, and park along side. You may try varieties of cuisines from East to West, I tried the local combo. taste good but a bit salty. Also bought snorkeling gear in sport shop, cost me PH1080, but I realized the material was PVC while I back home. I did my souvenir shopping in supermarket on ground floor, which was wise decision while I saw the price on airport. Over all, nice worthy to try food and shopping there and spend a day without feeling bored.

Visited June 2013
Marikina, Philippines
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Plain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

During my college years and some events, we go here. It was still ok back then. But later last year when I went for an ocular, it was quite disappointing because its very busy , very crowded and some people going there are rude. I find the entirety of the mall a bit dark. Plain and I would appreciate it more hanging out and doing ocular in other branches of this mall than here.

Visited August 2012
Makati, Philippines
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Shopping Mall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

This is locate beside the Manila City Hall. It has different restaurant, boutiques and cinemas inside the mall. I went here after my business at Manila City Hall and it's not crowded yet. This is only the SM mall that is located in Lawton Manila. It's near Luneta Park as well.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cess19
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

Sale's lady are very rude they are realy ill educated, no manners, they did not assist very well specially to annalyn delos Santos this is a bad experince to me .

Visited March 2013