“Mall Near Manila City Hall”
Review of SM City Manila

SM City Manila
Ranked #30 of 138 things to do in Manila
Taguig City, Philippines
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Mall Near Manila City Hall”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Location near Manila City Hall, near in Lawton as well. Inside the mall you will see different stores and restaurants. One thing I have notice was there are lot of students inside the mall. This mall is near in Mapua, Lyceum and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila which are famous schools with in the vicinity of the Mall.

Visited May 2013

51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Crowded”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Crowded. But the mall is huge and have a large variety of shops.

Preferred Greenbelt in Makati, more arrange and better place to shop

Visited July 2013
Imus, Cavite, Philippines
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“a 3-minute walk”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

it's a 3-minute walk for me from one end to another... and that's with all the students milling about. it's got all the usual shops found in sm -- a department store and a hypermart, cinemas, some common signature shops, a foodcourt. all packed in a 4-(or is it 5?)-storey short building that seems to have been squeezed between an old office building and an old road behind the manila city hall. still, it's a welcome diversion if you get stuck in traffic in manila. i'm sure the students in the colleges and universities appreciate its presence during lunch and break times.

Visited July 2013
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Biggest Shopping Mall for all day activites”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We went there for food and shopping, but I also saw the movie theater, ice arena, and park along side. You may try varieties of cuisines from East to West, I tried the local combo. taste good but a bit salty. Also bought snorkeling gear in sport shop, cost me PH1080, but I realized the material was PVC while I back home. I did my souvenir shopping in supermarket on ground floor, which was wise decision while I saw the price on airport. Over all, nice worthy to try food and shopping there and spend a day without feeling bored.

Visited June 2013
Marikina, Philippines
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Plain”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

During my college years and some events, we go here. It was still ok back then. But later last year when I went for an ocular, it was quite disappointing because its very busy , very crowded and some people going there are rude. I find the entirety of the mall a bit dark. Plain and I would appreciate it more hanging out and doing ocular in other branches of this mall than here.

Visited August 2012