“Love it!”

47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Coming to the Philippines and doing some shopping was an adventure. So many stores to explore at the SM mall. I loved seeing what stores carried. I liked to see what I could get in the U.S. and what is only found overseas. We brought many treasures back with us.

I would recommend to eat at the food court. I loved the Vegetarian restaurant, I cannot remember the name. I thought it was the coolest thing to see a restaurant serve foods we do not see in America. I never saw cooked frog being offered before!!!! I'm Vegan but I can appreciate the culture and find things like that interesting. My family that lives locally, laughed at me A LOT! Its ok.

The mall is busy with many stores to choose from. It was a great meeting place for family we haven't seen in years and it is nicely located near City Hall. We were able to grab a quick lunch after taking care of our affairs. I look forward to visiting the SM mall again!

Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
Rochester, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good place to spend evening...shopping and dining”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was impressed with available options for shopping specaily in their super market...festive offers too were lucrative specially in their garment sections...I also like the variety of food options available, for a foodie like it, it was a great time spent..well connected to good hotels in the city and good arrangement for tranport as well as bell desk..overall a good shopping and ining experience..

Visited October 2013
Taguig City, Philippines
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Mall Near Manila City Hall”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Location near Manila City Hall, near in Lawton as well. Inside the mall you will see different stores and restaurants. One thing I have notice was there are lot of students inside the mall. This mall is near in Mapua, Lyceum and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila which are famous schools with in the vicinity of the Mall.

Visited May 2013
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Crowded”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Crowded. But the mall is huge and have a large variety of shops.

Preferred Greenbelt in Makati, more arrange and better place to shop

Visited July 2013
Imus, Cavite, Philippines
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“a 3-minute walk”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

it's a 3-minute walk for me from one end to another... and that's with all the students milling about. it's got all the usual shops found in sm -- a department store and a hypermart, cinemas, some common signature shops, a foodcourt. all packed in a 4-(or is it 5?)-storey short building that seems to have been squeezed between an old office building and an old road behind the manila city hall. still, it's a welcome diversion if you get stuck in traffic in manila. i'm sure the students in the colleges and universities appreciate its presence during lunch and break times.

Visited July 2013