“If you enjoy shopping this place is a must!”
Review of SM City Manila

SM City Manila
Ranked #30 of 133 things to do in Manila
Toronto
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 979 helpful votes
“If you enjoy shopping this place is a must!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This mall is crowded but it’s huge and has a large variety of stores and restaurants, I loved it!
If you enjoy shopping and your in Manila this place is a must!

Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Crowded & over priced.”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

But maybe because it's just days before Christmas, so that's why the stuff and all is overpriced. Other than that, it's big, & you have to undergo securities when you enter :O Found a Muslim restaurant though, it's an Indonesian restaurant, halal foods after hours of walking. Delighted.

1 Thank abdurrazzaqa
Ocala, Florida
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Coming to the Philippines and doing some shopping was an adventure. So many stores to explore at the SM mall. I loved seeing what stores carried. I liked to see what I could get in the U.S. and what is only found overseas. We brought many treasures back with us.

I would recommend to eat at the food court. I loved the Vegetarian restaurant, I cannot remember the name. I thought it was the coolest thing to see a restaurant serve foods we do not see in America. I never saw cooked frog being offered before!!!! I'm Vegan but I can appreciate the culture and find things like that interesting. My family that lives locally, laughed at me A LOT! Its ok.

The mall is busy with many stores to choose from. It was a great meeting place for family we haven't seen in years and it is nicely located near City Hall. We were able to grab a quick lunch after taking care of our affairs. I look forward to visiting the SM mall again!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank LilB33
Rochester, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good place to spend evening...shopping and dining”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was impressed with available options for shopping specaily in their super market...festive offers too were lucrative specially in their garment sections...I also like the variety of food options available, for a foodie like it, it was a great time spent..well connected to good hotels in the city and good arrangement for tranport as well as bell desk..overall a good shopping and ining experience..

Visited October 2013
Taguig City, Philippines
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Mall Near Manila City Hall”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Location near Manila City Hall, near in Lawton as well. Inside the mall you will see different stores and restaurants. One thing I have notice was there are lot of students inside the mall. This mall is near in Mapua, Lyceum and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila which are famous schools with in the vicinity of the Mall.

Visited May 2013