“Excellent Value (But Sometimes Inconsistent)”

Go Hotels Otis-Manila
Ranked #30 of 110 Hotels in Manila
“Excellent Value (But Sometimes Inconsistent)”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed here two nights for June 27 and July 2. The hotel deserves 5/5. The rooms here are clean and spacious, and for this price there is really nothing to complain. The only reason we are giving 4/5 was for our experience for our second stay. There were some deficiencies that required tinkering, such as no signal for the TV channels, the "supershower" was broken, and the thermostat kept the temperature at 27C regardless of how we changed it.

Other minor inconvenience includes charging P50 per luggage for storage and not permitting food consumption inside the rooms. Nevertheless, Go Hotels presents itself as a deserved winner of one of the best budget hotels for its price range. I would definitely return. The staff here were always friendly and attentive to needs. An extra applaud for Lyka, who was always courteous and prompt to help.

Note that the hotel is located 5 minutes away from UN Avenue LRT station. A tricycle costs P10 per person or P40 if it's for "special", which means the entire tricycle is reserved for you. The mall next to the hotel has only two levels but adequate to satiate all basic needs. I would not recommend walking from the LRT station since you would have to withstand 25-30 minutes of scorching heat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Michael T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Davao City, Philippines
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Go Hotels Otis-Manila last June 20. The room was huge, comfortable bed and nice shower. It's also very close to Robinsons mall where you can find restaurants for you to dine since they don't have restaurants inside the hotel. The hotel is approximately 30 minutes away from Terminal 3 airport. I would stay again in Go Hotels in my next future visit in Manila.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Liza G
Baguio, Philippines
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed at gohotels otis last may 26 to may 29, 2014. It was the first time of my parents, and my brother and his family to stay at the hotel, and our second time, although our first time was in gohotels mandaluyong. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Very convenient because right beside it is robinson's mall. My parents and brother and his family enjoyed the stay and they said that the hotel was very clean. Keep it up gohotels!

Room Tip: When requesting for rooms, specify that you should be away from call center trainees. they were real...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jhelle B
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Again I used the go hotel at otis for my base during recent trip to Philippines . Great prices , clean , cheap taxi from airport, mall with Starbucks and Kentucky if restaurants next door. Laundry service as well as massage available. Free phone at reception and menus to call variety of food delivery - mcdonalds , shakeys pizza etc. the only issue which I have is that you need to get a room at the back as this hotel is made of cement and noise travels , mo real issue but a few times small children making noise. Again for the price , friendly staff and security it's the best value.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Since the oath taking for the new lawyers was moved to another week, I need another place to stay which will fit my budget. I opted to find an affordable hotel near Pasay and Manila. Good thing I saw Go Hotels Otis in the internet. My 1 week stay here last May 1-8 was okay. The room was tidy and cozy. I like the safety deposit box. The design is bubbly and playful. The flat screen is good 'cause it's big. I like also the vending machines esp. the coffee, choco maker. It's P10 per cup. I love the place since it's just beside Robinson's Otis Mall. I can buy bread, groceries and grab a frap at Starbucks. A disadvantage I can say, we requested for a new room which has an actual window but one of the staff declined as the hotel was already fully booked. I can only see few people coming to and from the hotel. Poor customer service! The fact that I booked for 7 days, I could have asked to stay in different rooms every single day! Also another disadvantage, the staff did not clean my room even if I put the "Make my Room TAG", when I approached one of the cleaners, he said it was beyond the designated time to clean. As a consolation, he just emptied the trash and put new toiletries. Our bedsheets were the same for days already. The fact that I booked for 7 days! Their WIFI is also slow as a turtle. Disappointed! Lesson learned. But my overall stay was okay. I'd still book here in the future but not for a one-week stay, maybe 2-3 days perhaps.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which has an actual window. Rooms located in the middle only have fake windows or pai...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kristian Oliver C
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We needed somewhere to stay in the afternoon as had a late flight out of Manila. So we booked this hotel for the afternoon. Wished we had of found it sooner. The price was great and the room was clean. The only downside was there was no window in the room but them this was a plus because there was no traffic noise (there is some noise coming from the corridors). I would stay here again considering the price and location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Book a room here more than six months ago at a really great rate. I stayed here before and although not exactly in the next location what you save on the price you can easily afford a taxi anywhere in Manila . It's next to a robinsons shopping mall which also has a Starbucks coffee shop. Rooms are clean each day air con works good and Internet free. Great selection of cable tv all free as well . Front desk staff and security very friendly, highly recommended

• Stayed April 2014