Executive Hotel Manila (formerly The Executive Plaza Hotel)
Ranked #26 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was my first visit to Philippines, in fact my first visit in Asia and did not know what to expect. However I was very pleased with this hotel and my 2 week stay here. The size of my room was perfect and it was kept very tidy all the time. All the hotel staff was very nice and attentive and I felt like an appreciated customer.
If I come back to Manila again, I most likely will choose this hotel again.

Only one thing was a bit disturbing and it was the noise from the ventilation chimneys on the roof of the building across the street.

But overall it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Erickson G, Sales Manager at Executive Hotel Manila (formerly The Executive Plaza Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Thank you for choosing the Executive Plaza Hotel during your first visit in the Philippines. We are glad to know that you had a very pleasant stay with us and for the desire to stay in our hotel again.

Please contact us before your next visit and we will do all our best to accommodate you for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I have stayed at the executive plaza 7 times over the last 7 years. the staff are very good and never change the doormen and security greet me like an old friend now. the rooms are good and clean and insect free. the location is also good 2 minutes walk from robinsons mall which has a large amount of food outlets. they advertise alot of promos on there website so sometimes you can get some good discounts.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

We are very happy to know that you still find our hotel a good place to stay since your first visit in Executive Plaza Hotel.

As much as we want to be known with our remarkable service, it is a pleasure to read about your inspiring comments particularly the helpful approach of our staff in the lobby.

We also appreciate your comments about our rooms, promo offers, the surroundings as well as the location of the hotel which will be very helpful for our future guests.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you back here in the Executive Plaza Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed in Executive Plaza Hotel last July 14, 2013. And guess what I was given a great discount it was their Sunday madness promo. Aside from that, the staffs are friendly and helpful. You will feel that you are important as if you are a VIP guest. I will recommend this hotel, everything there is worth of value.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Executive Plaza Hotel and for giving us a high rating to our services.

It is great to know that our staffs made you feel welcome. Also, we will continue to offer the best deals to our valued customers.

Once again, thank you for the positive review about our services and for recommending us with the rest of the Trip advisor members is highly appreciated. It will be a pleasure to welcome you again and provide you another great experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I was to make a decission on the hotels side by side fronting casino. I came in first with the other hotels but the doorman & reception are not warm enough. When I came to Executive Plaza Hotel I was greeted immediately by the security and the reception was warm. I know I am having a right choice. True enough I had a clean decent room and I secure my valuables, good wifi and the best it is near the casino, airport, mall and golf course with other attractions. Stayed a week.I am very satisfied and good with my 42$ Terrific. I could not ask for more. I found my home here in Manila

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

We thank you for your high ratings about your stay in the Executive Plaza Hotel. It is an honor to read your positive comments that are very motivating for us as a team.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us and that we have been able to meet your expectations. Your comments about the services as well as the surroundings of the hotel will be much value to our future guests.

Hoping for your next visit soon

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I chose this hotel due to it's price and proximity to the airport, Mall of Asia, Market and Fort Santiago attractions. It met all the above, and was right across the street from the Hyatt Casino and Resort, which was a surprise. Room was modest but clean, inside dining and street access to transportation. There was a girlie bar down the street and the street was crowded with homeless and a lot of people. I had no problems with anyone, however it can make you a little nervous. I traveled Solo, so none of these were issues, but families should be aware. Nice hotel for a reasonable price. I would recommend it.

Room Tip: From the airport do not take a taxi as they will charge you about $20 US. Walk to the street outside...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your review of your stay at Executive Plaza Hotel.

We highly appreciate your comments about the services as well as the surroundings of the hotel that will be of much value for future travelers.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again. Please do let us know if we can be of any further help. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

The hotel is across to the casino, loved their clean big rooms. Honest roomboy which ileft my purse under my pillow but when i came back its still their. The hotel is 20mins to mall of asia but another mall just around the corner. The rooms is a little outdated but function and right in my budget for 43$ a night stayed for a week. Staff from security are helpful. I will definitely refer to my friends. Keep it up.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Executive Plaza Hotel.

Your positive feedback is highly appreciated as well as for recommending our hotel to your friends. We want to be known with our remarkable service. Hence, we will continue to provide the service levels expected of our guests or exceed them.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I always book my guest in Executive Plaza Hotel.. The employees are all friendly from the security guards, bell boys, house keeping and the smiley F O team...The room is big and classy and clean
The location is good and a walking distance to Robinson mall, to Roxas Blvd... The Room with Breakfast is just cheap to compare to the 5 star hotel. The food is good .

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Erickson G, Manager at Executive Hotel Manila (formerly The Executive Plaza Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Ms. Charito

We are very much pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay with us, we are overwhelmed by the praises we received from you. And we will let this commendation from you, to serve as inspiration for us, to provide the same comfort and hospitality all our other guest deserved.

Erickson P. Gargarita