Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
joybanan
Quezon City, Philippines

A GREAT PLACE to STAY!!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Jun 2018via mobile
CITY GARDEN SUITES, located at the commercial and historical heart of Ermita district in Manila (perfect place/location). During my OJT, I felt the warm welcome of the employee's there. They are very helpful. The hotel is CLEAN and it provides you a great HOSPITALITY. The Staff/Employee's guide us all throughout our OJT. Even on how they entertain their guest. They provide almost every facilities needed by the guest from good rooms to good foods. It's also a great place to stay and it has an overlooking Bay view. They also enhanced/mold our skills and trained us to be ready in the business world. My experience was GREAT and AWESOME. And when I say GREAT (I mean it). So I'll recommend this hotel to everybody( couples, family, singles) etc. You won't regret your stay there. Just be there!!!
Date of stay: June 2018
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this review
Responded 8 Jul 2018
Greetings from City Garden Suites!

Thank you for taking time to share your comment. We really appreciate reading your positive feedback about your training from City Garden Hotel Training Center. We wish you goodluck on your next journey. Always remember what you have learned from your training.

£66
Fully refundable
1.6 miles from City Garden Suites
Restaurant
View more hotels in Manila
All reviews cowboy grill rizal park shopping mall philippines embassy robinson security laptop
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel because it is located at the heart of the city, you can have a walk during the day. It is very accessible to the different tourist spots here, if you want to look back at the Philippines' history you can visit Intramuros and National Museum. Their rooms are clean, modernize and very nice ambiance. And their staffs are very friendly and always smiling. Such a great customer service and a true sample of excellent hospitality.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear appledominique.

Greetings from City Garden Suites!

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and for the recommendation. City Garden Suites is centrally located and there are lots on nearby tourist destination that anyone can enjoy be it for fun,leisure,sports or educational trip and even for museum enthusiast. Cleanliness and personalized services are among our top priorities and we are glad to know that it is being appreciated. It also encourages us to do even better.

Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

After a long and tiring flight we got our room but there seemed to be an unusual noise coming from the wall and we phoned the night desk they came and said not to worry and changed our room straight away to a bigger room with great views and great amenities with out quibble. great service from the night team involved.

Room tip: higher floors have great views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter B
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Peter B,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your review. We are truly sorry for the unusual noise from the wall and glad to know that it was rectified right away. We strive our best to make our guests' stay a comfortable one and happy to know that it was being appreciated.

Thank you again and see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Manila has a hectic and gritty urban jungle feel. Hence, retreating into a calming, comfy space afterwards is the welcome option offered by City Garden Suites. Smacked in the Ermita area which is surrounded by exploration sites and shopping options while being easily accessible by public transport, this is a viable resting spot. There`s a small bar at the lobby, right across the dining outlet. Hotel personnel will smilingly assist in facilitating the check-in before being directed to the room. Inside the assigned air-conditioned wood-accented accommodation will be the bed, writing table-chair duo, personal ref, wall TV, adequately-sized closets and private bath. Breakfast, when included in what is paid for, has local and Western choices to tide the guest for the next few hours. The tourist-must-sees just nearby are Rizal Park, Fort Santiago, National Museum and the Roxas Boulevard Promenade. Robinsons Mall takes about 5 minutes of walking while passing through an assortment of restaurants, bars, small shops, other hotels, fastfood outlets, jeepneys and a number of street denizens. The hotel is not an attention-getting glamorous international brand. However, by amply providing a restful, secure, clean and quiet nest for a visitor, it will both be remembered and recommended.

Room tip: Rooms at the annex are newer.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Adven-jude-rer,

Greetings from City Garden Suites!

Thank you for taking time to share your comment. We really appreciate reading your positive feedback. Rest assured that we will continue to work harder to give our valued guest like you the highest degree of satisfaction and value for money.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Great Experience!!! Great Hotel... Great Staff... I Don't know where to begin.I travel all the time for business and pleasure. I was looking for a 3 or 4 star hotel for a good price and great service, Well i found it, City Garden Suites in Ermita, Manila (Metro Manila). I stayed at this hotel from January 15, 2018 to April 21,2018. Just about 3 1/2 months. It was one of the best Choices that have made picking a hotel to stay in. First i paid for there car service to pick me up at the Airport. The Driver was there waiting for me when i arrived, even though my flight was a little late. My Driver was very nice and informative. He spoke English very well. When I arrived at the hotel they greeted me with a welcome drink, which i thought was very nice. I was early, but since they had some rooms available they allowed me to check in early. (It was a long flight so i appreciated that) The front desk staff was the best. The were all very kind and good at the jobs. Everyone send hello and welcome. My room was clean and well kept. The Bed was very comfortable,and soft. I would like to thank my Room Attendant Aaron for really taking care of me my whole stay. He kept my room spotless and always with plenty of fresh towels. "Thanks Aaron". The Morning Breakfast Buffet was really good. The food was always fresh and lots of different dishes to choose from. The Staff at the Restaurant was well trained and attentive, Good service. One of my Favorite things to do before going to bed at night, was to have a coffee or a Beer at the hotel bar. Nice, Quiet place for a nightcap. The Cool thing about the Hotel Bar is the Bartender Sandoro. Great Guy, Great Bartender. Sandoro is one of the best bartenders that i have ever met. (Plus this guy knows his Trivia...lol) Kevin the other Bartender was great as well. Nice well mannered young man. They are Lots of people that i want to give thanks to that work at City Garden Suites. My Man RJ on the front desk. If you need a answer about anything or have a problem, RJ is your guy. RJ your the best, THANKS! Camila on the Front Desk is the best. Camila is very good at her job and does it all with a great big smile on her face. Geenie on the front Desk, Geenie is also great at her job, and has a great sense of humor. always had me smiliing. Thanks Geenie!!! Eve on the front desk... Mela on the front desk...Delrien Head of Security... Jay security and doorman... Andy security and doorman. Andy was one of the nicest and friendliest people that i met in Manila... Last but not least Jovelle the Front Desk Manger. She does a awesome job and she has a great team of people around her. THANKS Jovelle. I know that their are some people that i am forgetting, and for that i am sorry. But let me just say that i travel a lot and this was one of the best 3 star hotels that i have stayed at in a long time. Great Value for the money.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL....

Room tip: The rooms looked a little bigger on the lower floors. 2 - 4th floors
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CGS-GM, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Mr.Clifton B,

Thank you for your wonderful comments, I have let Aaron,Sandro,Kevin,RJ,Camila,Geenie,Mela,Delrien,Jay and Jovelle know about your appreciation of their service, and they send their thanks and regards to you as well. It warms our heart to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you also for the recommendations.

We hope to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel had that old manila feel with a modern twist. Shoutout to all the staff as they were super friendly and helpful. Place is clean and near US embassy which is a big factor if you hate manila traffic.
Cons: I had breakfast buffet and room service for 2 days and unfortunately it didn't meet my expectation coz it was serve cold and nobodys checking to refill the food or fruits when its empty.

Overall,it was a good stay and I hope they would continue to improve their services for future hotel guests.

3  Thank cristiney2015

Dear Cristine,

We apologize for not meeting your requirement and for the inconvenience it caused. Rest assured that we will take a look on it. Thank you for letting us know. We want to thank you also for the positive mention about our location,the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel.

Thank you again and we are hoping to welcoming you back.