Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paul K
London, United Kingdom

A gem of a hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Jun 2023via mobile
What a great hotel. The staff were very friendly and polite. The room was a very good size and very clean and comfortable. The food was excellent and served by polite and professional staff. I look forward to staying there again. This is not my first visit here. The shopping mall is a short walk away and also nice bars are close by
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM CGS, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this review
Responded 27 Oct 2023
Dear Kisser,

Greetings from City Garden Suites-Manila!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us! We work hard to provide our guests with the best service and facilities. Indeed the hotel’s location is one of the property’s key assets next to our friendly and accommodating staff. I let my staff know about your appreciation of their service and they also send their thanks and regards to you.

Again, we thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

City Garden Suites

• Hotels.com
    £93
1.4 miles from City Garden Suites
View more hotels in Manila
All reviews cowboy grill rizal park shopping mall philippines embassy robinson security laptop
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2022

The city garden suites hotel is a good 3 star hotel. I have been staying there for years for my arrival night and departure night when I visit the Philippines. The hotel has good rooms with nice old style wooden floors. The showers work well and you have everything you can expect from a 3 star hotel. The hotel is safe with an in room locker and a security guard. The hotel really improved its breakfast (more choices and more fresh fruits) and it is close to Robinson mall and some nice night life places like Cowboy Grill and Calle 5. Furthermore it is within walking distance of Rizal park and the Roxas beach boulevard.

Date of stay: August 2022
GM CGS, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2022

Dear Corneliani,

Greetings from City Garden Suites-Manila!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us! We are working hard in providing the best service and facilities for our guests. Indeed the hotel’s location is one of the property's key assets next to our friendly and accommodating staff. I let my staff know about your appreciation of their service and they send their thanks and regards
to you as well.

Likewise, we appreciate your comment about the improvement you want to see with our buffet breakfast. Rest assured that we will work hard to improve it.

Again we thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2022

Greedy. You have to wash your own bed sheets. Be very careful not to leave a stain on the white, precious bed sheets. Desperation is in the air in this facility. They charged me because there is a stain in the bed sheets. I dont think they wash the bedsheets here. Unbelievable.

Room tip: Try not to stain the bed sheets
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 13 July 2022

Hotel sent a covid policy notice after the booking. Stay was canceled because of it within hours of booking. Hotel failed to refund money. Very shady and poor customer service.

Be careful in the neighborhood. Not as safe as other areas.

pro:
Hotel is close to several attractions.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 3 July 2022

Arrived late Tuesday nite 6/28/22 for a 3 nite stay. Upon checking in i discovered i left my laptop ,carry on and personal items in taxi. When i told the check in girl, Marian she immediately contacted hotel security who ran their CCTV and retrieved the license plate of the airport taxi. Within 24 hours the head of security and his assistant personally drove me to NIAA airport police station to pick up my lost laptop, carry on and personal property all intact. With out the hotel staff and security efforts i would never have seen my expensive property again. Thank you City Gardens.Only hotel i will stay in when in Manila.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM CGS, General Manager at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2022

Dear Scott,

Greetings from City garden Suites-Manila!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us! We are working hard in providing the best service and facilities for our guests. I let my staff know about your appreciation of their service and they send their thanks and regards to you as well.

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

I reserved a room for my 5 day quarantine. The employees were the best I have had ever staying in Manila. They are very accumulating to ones needs and will provide extra coffee when needed. I will make this my go to hotel in Manila during my travels! Thank you staff!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank allen p

Dear Allen,

Greetings from City garden Suites-Manila!